United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:22 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fair play to Bristol, they've given a better account than 90% of the premier league teams that City have played this season.

Some of the premier league teams should be ashamed of themselves when you watch a championship teame team doing better than most of them.
When they've all bought entirely new teams it'll be different.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:25 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fair play to Bristol, they've given a better account than 90% of the premier league teams that City have played this season.

Some of the premier league teams should be ashamed of themselves when you watch a championship teame team doing better than most of them.
Yep. And palace to be fair to them dared to leave their area to put pressure on City.

It’s nowhere near this “how can you possible try to compete with them” bollocks we are told. Delph, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Walker...when did these decent players become so intimidating?
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. And palace to be fair to them dared to leave their area to put pressure on City.

It’s nowhere near this “how can you possible try to compete with them” bollocks we are told. Delph, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Walker...when did these decent players become so intimidating?
i totally agree.

It reminds me of United in the early 90s where the hype got so over bearing that teams felt beaten before they'd got off the coach.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:30 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i totally agree.

It reminds me of United in the early 90s where the hype got so over bearing that teams felt beaten before they'd got off the coach.
Huge element of that. Napoli, a team built on a relatively small budget who barely spent a penny in the summer, lost twice to City in the Champions League but they gave them two great games. They did so by not being intimidated and playing football.

I get the caution because they are clearly a good side, but have a look at the players opposite you in the tunnel. This isn’t Barcelona.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:36 PM
no fun
 
Default

 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:41 PM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Got a v bad feeling that city could bag the treble or worse this year.

Would be fucking horrific
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:43 PM
barca99
 
Default

Is anyone at all suprised?

League and league cup in the bag. Will beat arsenal or chelsea in a one off game.

I would take them winning the fa cup as well as long as they dont win the CL this season.

Best we can hope for is the season they do win the CL (and they will soon) its the only thing they win that season.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:43 PM
sa7
 
Default

Sick of that greasy cunt
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Is anyone at all suprised?

League and league cup in the bag. Will beat arsenal or chelsea in a one off game.

I would take them winning the fa cup as well as long as they dont win the CL this season.

Best we can hope for is the season they do win the CL (and they will soon) its the only thing they win that season.
Chelsea could do them in the final.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Got a v bad feeling that city could bag the treble or worse this year.

Would be fucking horrific
Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Is anyone at all suprised?

League and league cup in the bag. Will beat arsenal or chelsea in a one off game.

I would take them winning the fa cup as well as long as they dont win the CL this season.

Best we can hope for is the season they do win the CL (and they will soon) its the only thing they win that season.
Alright lads, they've just beaten Bristol City in injury time for christ's sake.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: City vs Bristol City
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bristol City manager Lee Johnson can't wait to take on the challenge of Manchester City after d fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-12-2017 08:00 AM
Watford 2 Bristol City 0: Sannino's Hornets sting Robins to set up date with Man City fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-01-2014 11:40 PM
Bristol City 2 Norwich City 1: City chase windfall as Roeder is left to fume fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 31-03-2008 06:20 AM
Bristol City 2 Norwich City 1: Brooker header keeps Robins flying high fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-03-2008 02:10 AM
Bristol City 0 Watford 0: Henderson penalty miss lets leaders Bristol off the hook fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 12-03-2008 12:50 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.