United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 08-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Wellinever

Default Is Griezmann back on the transfer list for Jose?

After having his head turned by reported interest for Barcelona, but now they've sign Coutino instead, will Antoine Griezmann once again now be calling to Jose to 'come and get me'.
Reported this morning, his agent is looking for 300k per week for him, but his sale price would be around the same amounts (£89m) paid for Pogba.
Are we falling for this again?

Old 08-01-2018, 03:48 PM
RemisMoses

Theres no way Barca could afford him with the ffp business. I really don't want him, he's mentioned the fucking weather about 5 times and he isn't even over here. He looks like big soft arse imo.

Old 08-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Switching Off

£89m is a bargain for this monster. £300k a week the going rate. Get him signed.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:06 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

He's a great player, but he won't make us great, rather we signed a worldy holding midfielder to release Pogba further up the pitch for the same or less money tbh.

We're supposed to be looking at Jorginho at Napoli and he'd do more for the teams structure than Griezmann, who would just reduce the opportunities to give Martial game time still further.

I'd also look at Weigl at Dortmund, although we may struggle to get another Dortmund player to risk his career at United for a while. We should be in for Goretzka if he's available. Weigl and Goretzka being early 20's may make them more attractive to the bean counters too.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:10 PM
AK14

Goretzka will go to Bayern on a free surely.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:17 PM
BarryX

Couldn't Barca throw in a couple of players to bring down the cash transaction (thus avoiding ffp?); not sure how it works tbh.

I still think a deal/decision was done over the summer and he'll be our next number seven, though. Him or Dybala as mentioned many times on here should be signed up asap.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:33 PM
20 times

Bored of this tbh

Old 08-01-2018, 04:36 PM
saffers

Looks a bargain now at £89m, lets get the racist in.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Bored of this tbh
In danger of becoming the new Snejder, nqat.

Old 08-01-2018, 06:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Theres no way Barca could afford him with the ffp business. I really don't want him, he's mentioned the fucking weather about 5 times and he isn't even over here. He looks like big soft arse imo.
Mate Barca got £200m for Neymar.

Even if you include the signings of Dembele and Coutinho, their net spend for the season is about Ä100m, which is about par Iíd guess. Certainly in no way overboard.

I reckon Griezmann is still headed there.