United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
It's alright living in cosmopolitan London and wearing trainers over 40yr old.

Rock up to Tesco/post office in a pair of plimsolls around here and they'd laugh me out of town.
yeah I can't imagine anyone over 40 wearing runners in northern ireland

oh yeah nobody wears tracksuits either I suppose?

go on home
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:25 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
What are you, a chicken?

"What we wear is dangerous gear
It'll get you picked on anywhere
Though we get beat up we don't care
At least it livens up the air… "
They’ve got burton suits
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
What are you, a chicken?

"What we wear is dangerous gear
It'll get you picked on anywhere
Though we get beat up we don't care
At least it livens up the air… "
I was beaten up for being a mod when I was young. Well, they tried, we actually thought they were just messing around.

Sorry, yes. I am chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
yeah I can't imagine anyone over 40 wearing runners in northern ireland

oh yeah nobody wears tracksuits either I suppose?

go on home
Maybe I don't want to be associated with that class of human?

Barbour jacket, flat cap, English accent. I stand out alright.
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:28 AM
believe
 
Default

Trainers make people mad
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:29 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
*Throws his Stan Smiths in the bin*
had one pair of stan smiths ever. didnt like them.

like them even less now the oddball walker has linked them

EURGH!
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Maybe I don't want to be associated with that class of human?

Barbour jacket, flat cap, English accent. I stand out alright.
lets hope so.

when the troubles kick off again.
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:35 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
lets hope so.

when the troubles kick off again.
UVF land here. They'll probs assume I'm one of them. Make me leader.

1st order of business: track down Lazio Ra'man O'Panoflex, running guns out of eastern Europe.
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:41 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
had one pair of stan smiths ever. didnt like them.

like them even less now the oddball walker has linked them

EURGH!
Linked them for the colour
 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
UVF land here. They'll probs assume I'm one of them. Make me leader.

1st order of business: track down Lazio Ra'man O'Panoflex, running guns out of eastern Europe.
good luck finding the man with many names.

has anyone seen his face?

or is he just a ghost?

 
Old 08-01-2018, 10:43 AM
jaffo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Linked them for the colour
Designed by Baroo nqat
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Trainers 2018
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trainers. MUFC One Love Off Topic 2691 25-11-2016 11:13 PM
Just looking at trainers Flix Off Topic 13 19-02-2010 12:14 PM
Trainers! LH_88 Off Topic 54 02-05-2009 09:01 AM
do you like trainers? m14red Off Topic 5 07-02-2008 01:19 PM
Are these trainers gay? curtis ian Off Topic 8 28-05-2007 04:17 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.