Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink

Old 05-01-2018, 10:54 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I think most people do it to lose weight tbh

thats why im doing it
Can understand that

Read someone online saying he has 2 or 3 dry months a year (never consecutive). Banging on about having more energy, sleeping better, more productive at work etc. Says it is his “strategy”. I dunno, if you need a strategy for enjoying your booze, what’s the point?

Old 05-01-2018, 10:59 AM
MUFC One Love

Not doing dry January but really want to cut down the booze in the house. When I'm working I don't drink in the week but love a beer all weekend.

It's just too easy to have a few.

Old 05-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you havent stopped though have you?

saying this, the gf is away tonight and ive got a night to myself for the first time in what feels like a year so may watch star trek, you p*** and cane a load of tins.
was saying to a mate last night, if I got a free gaf now I'd run up and down the street crying out of joy. Haven't had one in months. If I could some smoke too? I'd put on the vr headset and drag myself all over the gaf until I passed out.

Old 05-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

if you can find a woman who still looks you in the eye even after she finds you caked in your own turds, then you don't let go..
bad form. at least credit hallmark cards for that.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Child of Darkness

I’m better if I just have none .

Moderation - find that v hard

Old 05-01-2018, 08:21 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Can understand that

Read someone online saying he has 2 or 3 dry months a year (never consecutive). Banging on about having more energy, sleeping better, more productive at work etc. Says it is his “strategy”. I dunno, if you need a strategy for enjoying your booze, what’s the point?
Couldn't think of anything I'd be less arsed about. "I'm stopping drinking so I'm more productive at work". Fuck. Right. Off.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:40 AM
waynes ear's

Well that ended abruptly

Old 06-01-2018, 11:06 AM
Sloane

had few pints at the pub last night, ended the night shotting cafe patron at somebody's flat. good start

Old 06-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
was saying to a mate last night, if I got a free gaf now I'd run up and down the street crying out of joy. Haven't had one in months. If I could some smoke too? I'd put on the vr headset and drag myself all over the gaf until I passed out.
You're a real lotus eater.

Also fudge and crisps. A slob.