red in cumbria

What a thread

Old 02-01-2018, 09:40 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
They didnít drain it.....

I did

I used to squeeze it weekly and all this horrid smelling yellow cheese used to come out...then on my stag do, it got even bigger than it is in that picture..
Had a little head on it..

Full of ale waiting to go on the ferry I covered the minibus wing mirror with gunk, big pressurised fountains of funk steaming out like squirty ketchup...

It had flattened down a lot before the op, they just cut it open and removed a cyst type growth that was continuingly getting infected..

I blame shaving...

Lovely scar.
Lovely. I had one right next to my ear a few years back, I asked Dr Gonzo on here about it but I couldn't get it to pop. One evening noticed it had a small scab on the side so had a pick and a squeeze and had the same result, a jet of puss all over the bathroom mirror, loads of it, very satisfying. Went down straight away after that.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:17 PM
est.1878

still mesmerised by these . bizarrely relaxing and satisfying

Old 02-01-2018, 10:36 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Lovely. I had one right next to my ear a few years back, I asked Dr Gonzo on here about it but I couldn't get it to pop. One evening noticed it had a small scab on the side so had a pick and a squeeze and had the same result, a jet of puss all over the bathroom mirror, loads of it, very satisfying. Went down straight away after that.
Had one on my back, and a girl that liked to squeeze them.
Same result, all over her face.
Felt a bit emasculated that my back shot a bigger load than my cock though.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:37 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
still mesmerised by these . bizarrely relaxing and satisfying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHsQ6Xmes2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CPqY1RQtoQ
I'd love to have a nose full of those blackheads just so I could go about squeezing them all away

Old 02-01-2018, 11:58 PM
guerreiro

Looks and sounds like a boil, Baldrick.