United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 03-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Think he won a lot of reds over when he called that United YouTube scammer 'fat Russell Crowe'.

A true friend of the club.

What?
 
Old 03-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Jammy Dodger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
As usual Matthew Syed hits the nail on the head.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...aces-63nd3666m
If scholes was decent and loyal the manager of Manchester united would have had no reason to respond. And funnily enough he’d probably have the job at united he supposedly wants.

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 03-01-2018 at 04:36 PM.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 04:35 PM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If scholes was decent and loyal the manager of Manchester united would have had no reason to respond.
What? Scholes’s comments were entirely fair. Should he not say anything critical out of “loyalty”?
 
Old 03-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Jammy Dodger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
What? Scholes’s comments were entirely fair. Should he not say anything critical out of “loyalty”?
Nothing the class of 92 say about united is done in fairness. Mourinho knows the game even if some fans are blind to it.

Where was scholes’ fair comments about the glazer ownership, or Rooney stinking the place out? Would he be as critical and fair if his mate giggs was manager?

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 03-01-2018 at 04:39 PM.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 04:44 PM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Nothing the class of 92 say about united is done in fairness. Mourinho knows the game even if some fans are blind to it.

Where was scholes’ fair comments about the glazer ownership, or Rooney stinking the place out? Would he be as critical and fair if his mate giggs was manager?
Not really arsed about what he may or may not have said in the past. He was correct on this occasion, regardless of his motivation.

Maybe he doesn’t think the Glazers are bad?

On the subject of Rooney, he said he was on his way down in 2014.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Nothing the class of 92 say about united is done in fairness. Mourinho knows the game even if some fans are blind to it.

Where was scholes’ fair comments about the glazer ownership, or Rooney stinking the place out? Would he be as critical and fair if his mate giggs was manager?
He’s complained about the Glazers and rooney in the past

He was asked post game specifically about Pogba and made some good points...

It’s on here somewhere.....

Proved right and Jose has seen his arse...

The money comment ffs
 
Old 03-01-2018, 05:11 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If scholes was decent and loyal the manager of Manchester united would have had no reason to respond. And funnily enough he’d probably have the job at united he supposedly wants.
you can't be loyal to united and be loyal to the owners and the manager. soz.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Scholesy has been in the game long enough to know Mourinho would respond. I'm sure Scholes, apart from doing his job, said it out of caring. If it was Liverpool or City, I doubt he'd care. He was critical during LvG's reign too

Likewise, it's only natural for Mourinho to defend his player...

In other words, water is wet
 
Old 03-01-2018, 06:24 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
As usual Matthew Syed hits the nail on the head.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...aces-63nd3666m
Has fearless seeker after truth Syed done any digging on Pep/city yet?
 
Old 03-01-2018, 06:25 PM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Has fearless seeker after truth Syed done any digging on Pep/city yet?
Probably dug up a big pile of freebies and salmon vol au vents and decided to shut the f*** up
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Mourinho vs Scholes - shots fired
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shots fired outside Parliament Sapien News, Current Affairs & Politics 432 02-04-2017 09:34 AM
Shots fired... dunk Football 25 29-08-2016 11:56 PM
Munich Shopping Centre: Shots Fired Arnold Muhren News, Current Affairs & Politics 160 24-07-2016 07:49 PM
Shots fired Whip Hubley News, Current Affairs & Politics 16 19-03-2016 07:28 AM
Shots fired Fuzzy Dunlop Main Forum 50 07-03-2011 06:53 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.