United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 06-03-2018, 04:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
For all the talk of De Bruyne, Sane is the one that hits me. What a difference he'd have made over the last couple of years and moving forward. Proper United player. Easy being wise after the event, but the players we've missed out on while spending half a billion
Look for the thread on Sane on here

Edit: http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ght=leroy+sane

Last edited by dunk; 06-03-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Old 06-03-2018, 04:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Look for the thread on Sane on here

Edit: http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ght=leroy+sane
Maybe easy before the event

But again, happy with enough with Pogba and Mkhi in the end.

Sane would probably be shite here anyway.

Old 06-03-2018, 04:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
that strip is f***ing awful
Grey shirts are never anything else tbh

Old 06-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
He’s not out of shape.
I guess that really depends on your definition of 'in shape'

Now, I accept that's not the greatest screen grab in the world but it seemed pretty clear that he's carrying excessive bodyfat. And no, that doesn't mean he's 'unfit' as such but given the fact he's always struggled with his fitness and weight, I don't think it's unfair to suggest he's out of shape.

Old 06-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Tiberian

Quote:

Something immensely satisfying about seeing a left footed winger actually playing on the left. Bored watching the likes of Robben and co spam the cut in and shoot move.

Sane is excellent and the Giggs comparisons are valid imo. Very direct, ups the tempo of the game but is also very team orientated and create first.

Old 06-03-2018, 05:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Something immensely satisfying about seeing a left footed winger actually playing on the left. Bored watching the likes of Robben and co spam the cut in and shoot move.

Sane is excellent and the Giggs comparisons are valid imo. Very direct, ups the tempo of the game but is also very team orientated and create first.
Love that ability to do things at pace yet look so smooth and in control. Ok enough of this now

Memphis and Mkhi instead of De Bruyne and Sane

Old 06-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Love that ability to do things at pace yet look so smooth and in control. Ok enough of this now

Memphis and Mkhi instead of De Bruyne and Sane
Not like City bought any duds. I'll give you Nolito & Navas & raise you a Fabian Delph for Memphis & MickyT

Old 06-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I guess that really depends on your definition of 'in shape'

Now, I accept that's not the greatest screen grab in the world but it seemed pretty clear that he's carrying excessive bodyfat. And no, that doesn't mean he's 'unfit' as such but given the fact he's always struggled with his fitness and weight, I don't think it's unfair to suggest he's out of shape.
Try and cap one of his generous buttocks.

Massive.

Old 07-03-2018, 02:10 AM
shenwen

Quote:
He’s not out of shape. Just like “Fat Frank” wasn’t or Wayne “you fat bastard” Rooney wasn’t either.

Despite what the armchair Mr Motivators think, Shaw wouldn’t have even been at the ground last night if he was “taking the piss” and not looking after himself.
You don't think Shaw has had a recurring fitness/weight issue since he has been at United? You don't think that this *might* be contributing to his lack of appearances this season, even when he is free of injury?

The comparison with Rooney is interesting. Scholes also pointed out the similarities: "With his body shape, he looks like a player who needs to be playing every week. We had Wayne Rooney, who was a player if he missed a couple of games you knew, he wasn’t looking after himself."

None of us know if this is the case with Shaw or not, but at the same time we can't dismiss it.

Old 07-03-2018, 04:50 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:

You cannot help being such a weseal.. snide comment after snide comment.