United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 01-01-2018, 06:21 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
check out the twitter acc

everything is anti immigrants/muslims.
Out of everything that happened around the world on NYE he focuses on one of Adolf's mate's timelines

He'll be squealing about you smearing him by association next

Old 01-01-2018, 06:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Out of everything that happened around the world on NYE he focuses on one of Adolf's mate's timelines

S2c rubbers and fuzzy virtuesignalling.

Could be that irk never was a leftie and once he saw the overton window shift and racism start to be more acceptable he thought, f*** it, why not.

BTW cops known to harass and murder blacks in France, at least give us the context....

Old 01-01-2018, 06:39 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
S

BTW cops known to harass and murder blacks in France, at least give us the context....
You're better than victim blaming mate. Not cool. A bad cop in Lyon doesn't justify a female policewoman being kicked in the head and people laughing.

Expect more of you tbph

Old 01-01-2018, 06:51 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Adolf Now is it?

Rubberknickers has pissed his kecks spotting some perceived racism again.

Absolutely f*** all to say about the content of video. As usual.

Old 01-01-2018, 06:54 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Adolf Now is it?

Rubberknickers has pissed his kecks spotting some perceived racism again.

Absolutely f*** all to say about the content of video. As usual.
Noticed that you havenít commented on white people acting like scum in Essex.

Obviously not their fault. Must be victims like yourself you scouse *****ead

Edit: I did comment on the content of the video tbf

Old 01-01-2018, 06:56 PM
irk

Quote:
S2c rubbers and fuzzy virtuesignalling.

Could be that irk never was a leftie and once he saw the overton window shift and racism start to be more acceptable he thought, f*** it, why not.

Thereís nothing your not prepared to justify is there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Noticed that you havenít commented on white people acting like scum in Essex.

Obviously not their fault. Must be victims like yourself you scouse *****ead

Edit: I did comment on the content of the video tbf
What are you blathering on about you boring dunce? Im sorry I took you off ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Someone will be on to excuse it soon no doubt. Oppression, chickens coming home to roost etc etc.

Saffers on point

Old 01-01-2018, 07:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
You're better than victim blaming mate. Not cool. A bad cop in Lyon doesn't justify a female policewoman being kicked in the head and people laughing.

Expect more of you tbph
Nothing would justify that, unless she was a liverpool fan or something.

Not defending the actions, just providing context outside of the "omg savages".

I mean that twitter account irk linked to speaks for itself. What kind of level....

Old 01-01-2018, 07:38 PM
irk

Quote:
Nothing would justify that, unless she was a liverpool fan or something.

Not defending the actions, just providing context outside of the "omg savages".

I mean that twitter account irk linked to speaks for itself. What kind of level....
Nevermind the twitter account. Im not resposnible for their posts. Itís not an account I follow. The videos were trending on search for NYE.

The reason I posted it (besides the fact itís pretty shocking) was that It amused me that it was completely at odds with the image of Romantic Paris at New Year which was why I juxtaposed it with the jokey thread title. Black or white that behaviour is that of a scumbag (which is the only perjoritive i used and by which i stand).

But, you, that disingenuous bed wetter, and that dripping-with-desperation-to-be-accepted-as-one-of-the-lads on ignore, are so quick to identify an effort free opportunity to elevate yourselves I have to defend myself against slurs of racism.

Old 01-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

The content is revolting tbf. But the context is potentially deliberately false. Given the clear agenda and lack of contextual evidence.

Old 01-01-2018, 07:50 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The content is revolting tbf. But the context is potentially deliberately false. Given the clear agenda and lack of contextual evidence.
Take it up with the account holder?

How much context do you want for a large group lads using a womanís head as a football, and the glee in the laughter of those watching it?