jesus christ

Old 30-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Switching Off

Think thats the league gone

Old 30-12-2017, 06:44 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Absolute piss the beds on here. We've had a bad run and are still in 3rd. The reason for that is that the teams around us are all shite as well. Do you think they'll all win every game until the end of the season? Chucking the towel in in December
The concern isn't necessarily the form of other teams but with ours

We look shot of all confidence and have a load of shitc*** cowards playing under a manager that is renowned for falling out with his players.

Old 30-12-2017, 06:46 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Absolute piss the beds on here. We've had a bad run and are still in 3rd. The reason for that is that the teams around us are all shite as well. Do you think they'll all win every game until the end of the season? Chucking the towel in in December
You need to look at the bigger picture pal. The problems are clearly much deeper than the results alone.
I could accept drawing games when it's down to a bit of bad luck, but that's not happening.

Old 30-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Jethro

Quote:
f*** me top red of the day alert.

We're not the ones who've chucked the f***ing towel in mate. If you can't see something is inherently wrong with no glimmer of improvement then so be it.

Old 30-12-2017, 06:47 PM
ScarFace

Soon as the league was gone, we nose dived. We are aids

Old 30-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Soon as the league was gone, we nose dived. We are aids
This.

Old 30-12-2017, 06:49 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
f*** me top red of the day alert.

We're not the ones who've chucked the f***ing towel in mate. If you can't see something is inherently wrong with no glimmer of improvement then so be it.
If Lingard or Rashford could score a simple header from 6 yards we'd have run in 3 or 4 there. It was f***ing frustrating but it happens. Nothing to do with being a top red. Us finishing in the top 4 wasn't in doubt 2 weeks ago. Sorry for not being a reactionary child

Old 30-12-2017, 06:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
You need to look at the bigger picture pal. The problems are clearly much deeper than the results alone.
I could accept drawing games when it's down to a bit of bad luck, but that's not happening.
If we weren't unlucky against Leicester, then the word clearly has no actual meaning.

Just saying. I don't disagree with the overall assessment, who could?

Old 30-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Lok

We need a win. Doesn't matter if it's a scruffy 1-0 when the ball goes in off someone's arse.

This team is full of fair weather fannies and we just need a bit of confidence to cling on to. Get that and go on a little run and 4th should be easy. Carry on like this and we'd be lucky to finish top 6.