United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Old 29-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Cream
 
Default Frankie Boyle new world order 2017 BBC 2 NOW

Or, whenever you like on iplayer.
 
Old 29-12-2017, 10:40 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Best alibi
 
Old 30-12-2017, 04:52 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Wow. State of that panel talking about Trump and the kinda people who voted for him.

Don't learn do they. The way they speak and act about it, IS WHY HE WAS ELECTED.

4 more years, no problem
 
Old 30-12-2017, 05:14 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Wow. State of that panel talking about Trump and the kinda people who voted for him.

Don't learn do they. The way they speak and act about it, IS WHY HE WAS ELECTED.

4 more years, no problem
Couldn’t agree more.

Same with Brexit. Shouted down and accused of being vile racists anytime immigration was mentioned - hardly surprising so many people took the opportunity to stick 2 fingers up at the ruling class when in the voting booth.
 
Old 30-12-2017, 05:16 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Though its also worth pointing out Trump now has approval ratings hitting record lows. Yes his "base" still love him, but they aren't actually enough to win an election on their own.
 
Old 30-12-2017, 05:20 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Thought the final monologue was brilliant about the post nuclear war U.K. :-)
 
Old 30-12-2017, 05:39 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Though its also worth pointing out Trump now has approval ratings hitting record lows. Yes his "base" still love him, but they aren't actually enough to win an election on their own.
 
Old 30-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Wow. State of that panel talking about Trump and the kinda people who voted for him.

Don't learn do they. The way they speak and act about it, IS WHY HE WAS ELECTED.

4 more years, no problem
That plastic surgery bird is a fucking dick.
 
Old 30-12-2017, 07:40 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
That's the same Rasmussen who are, by their own admission, strongly biased towards the GOP?
 
Old 30-12-2017, 07:46 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That's the same Rasmussen who are, by their own admission, strongly biased towards the GOP?
compared to the polls said hillary had a 90+% of winning yes. another poll https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.ne...kingreport.pdf

in the above tweet, both polls are by the same co.

and the tax cuts haven't even hit. look at trump's numbers at handling the economy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/18/econ...bc-survey.html
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Frankie Boyle new world order 2017 BBC 2 NOW
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Frankie Boyle wiganste TV / Film / Books / Arts 2 27-11-2012 09:33 AM
Frankie Boyle denis lawless Off Topic 13 20-12-2008 12:38 AM
Frankie Boyle Harri Jaffa Off Topic 11 11-07-2008 01:26 PM
Frankie Boyle George Bestial Off Topic 3 27-01-2008 08:23 AM
Frankie Boyle Fat Al Off Topic 12 29-09-2007 08:25 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.