United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 29-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

What woukd Lazlo need my measurements for? Is he going to make me a nice linen suit?

So Haughey was naughty heh? Does that men’s he supported the IRA?
If he ran guns for them then yeah pal. In the early days anyway. He was a cunt. And not just because of that. He was a hugely corrupt bastard.

Old 29-12-2017, 07:12 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
As posted on the other thread, all sides were cunts

Old 29-12-2017, 07:13 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
If he ran guns for them then yeah pal. In the early days anyway. He was a cunt. And not just because of that. He was a hugely corrupt bastard.
Or a ‘politician’

Old 29-12-2017, 07:14 PM
red in cumbria

Haughey was a hideous, totally corrupt cunt with no redeeming features. Just thought I would get that off my chest.

Old 29-12-2017, 07:25 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He most certainly was, in a thoroughly corrupt country. The cunt's family own an island off the coast here

Old 29-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Poop

Sums Charlie up to a tee....

In May 1989 one of Haughey's lifelong friends, former government minister Brian Lenihan, underwent a liver transplant which was partly paid for through fundraising by Haughey. The Moriarty tribunal found that of the £270,000 collected in donations for Brian Lenihan, no more than £70,000 ended up being spent on Lenihan's medical care. The tribunal identified one specific donation of £20,000 for Lenihan that was surreptitiously appropriated by Haughey,[52] who took steps to conceal this transaction

Old 29-12-2017, 08:00 PM
rebelcountyred

All of this is a timely reminder of just how much has been achieved by the Good Friday Agreement and how important it is to maintain it.

Old 29-12-2017, 08:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Sums Charlie up to a tee....

In May 1989 one of Haughey's lifelong friends, former government minister Brian Lenihan, underwent a liver transplant which was partly paid for through fundraising by Haughey. The Moriarty tribunal found that of the £270,000 collected in donations for Brian Lenihan, no more than £70,000 ended up being spent on Lenihan's medical care. The tribunal identified one specific donation of £20,000 for Lenihan that was surreptitiously appropriated by Haughey,[52] who took steps to conceal this transaction
Jesus. Never knew that. What a slimey 'tighten your belts' piece of shit.

Old 29-12-2017, 11:11 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Haughey was a hideous, totally corrupt c*** with no redeeming features. Just thought I would get that off my chest.
It certainly seems that way, yet he was the leader (and some would argue the architect) at the time of Irelands economic revival.

Old 29-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
It certainly seems that way, yet he was the leader (and some would argue the architect) at the time of Irelands economic revival.
That was Bertie Ahern, the other hideous, totally corrupt cunt.