United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 29-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
State....

You actually live a recluse in the West of reland because you have no mates or ability to function in a bustling main land Britain...

I’ve had high fives, flowers put in my lapel and genuine champion league pussy on every continent around the world...

Would happily put a glass ashtray in your face in your local thatched roof pub before they play Amhrán na bhFiann at closing....send post code

Old 29-12-2017, 08:39 PM
croberts

Quote:
State....

You actually live a recluse in the West of reland because you have no mates or ability to function in a bustling main land Britain...

I’ve had high fives, flowers put in my lapel and genuine champion league pussy on every continent around the world...

Would happily put a glass ashtray in your face in your local thatched roof pub before they play Amhrán na bhFiann at closing....send post code

Old 29-12-2017, 08:52 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
State....

Old 29-12-2017, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Have to admit, BB living up to his name there

Old 30-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42506706

There is nothing worse than being in A&E with a sick relative and drunks are shouting and performing just yards away. Your opinions please?
I was in A&E one night and some absolute smashhead bent don't and said something incredibly patronising to me whilst I was in unbearable agony. It was a couple of years ago now and I can't remember what it was.

If I had been able to stand up I would have uppercutted him as I did so.