United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 29-12-2017, 11:35 AM
irk
 
Default Gerry the Tout

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-new...mpression=true

Terrorism/Politics is a dirty business. Had them set up and then carried their coffins. Cold.
 
Old 29-12-2017, 12:21 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
https://amp.independent.ie/irish-new...mpression=true

Terrorism/Politics is a dirty business. Had them set up and then carried their coffins. Cold.
He has a beard. What do you expect?

 
Old 29-12-2017, 12:29 PM
no fun
 
Default

Politician in trying to discredit political opponent shocker
 
Old 29-12-2017, 12:31 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Politician in trying to discredit political opponent shocker
Murderous murderer murdering murderous rivals who wanted to murder him.
 
Old 29-12-2017, 12:35 PM
20 times
 
Default

He’s a c***.

The whole thing was a c***soup from both sides

Glad it’s (pretty much) over tbh

Could go off again if we get the hard border though
 
Old 29-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Knockers
 
Default

Good to see David Cameron with him in the window
 
Old 29-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Poop
 
Default

Keep reading this thread as Gerry The Trout

 
Old 29-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
https://amp.independent.ie/irish-new...mpression=true

Terrorism/Politics is a dirty business. Had them set up and then carried their coffins. Cold.
Thought this thread would be about some bloke who could always get you tickets.

Disappointed TBH.
 
Old 29-12-2017, 04:22 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Absolute shite - Peado Faul up to his usual brit agent tricks, brits seeking to assist the free state govt hold back the rising tide of Sinn Féin with black propaganda.

The security leak that led to the SAS ambush was identified and dealt with

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
He’s a c***.

The whole thing was a c***soup from both sides

Glad it’s (pretty much) over tbh

Could go off again if we get the hard border though
How can you even equate both sides
 
Old 29-12-2017, 04:28 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Absolute shite - Peado Faul up to his usual brit agent tricks, brits seeking to assist the free state govt hold back the rising tide of Sinn Féin with black propaganda.

The security leak that led to the SAS ambush was identified and dealt with



How can you even equate both sides
They killed children with explosives?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Gerry the Tout
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tout on Facebook believe Off Topic 36 10-12-2009 09:54 PM
Tout website Sloane Off Topic 3 10-09-2008 03:45 PM
Jusqu'ici tout va bien Weekend Rockstar Off Topic 8 26-07-2008 03:51 PM
bonjour tout les monde armchair Off Topic 7 17-01-2008 12:00 PM
Rugby WCF - United tout on ITV Tierra Del Fuego Football 9 16-10-2007 09:14 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.