United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: When should we excise this day tumor?
TONIGHT 23 39.66%
January 13 22.41%
I like him. 22 37.93%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Clownbones

Problem is the manager

He's exactly the kind of player he likes. The opposite of what a United striker should be

We turned Morata down for this turd

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:13 PM
dragflick

£#%&!ing shite today. Don't mind as much if they're clearly putting effort in or trying to make something happen- not just stood in the same £#%&!ing spot. Make a run/press defenders/come short- make the £#%&!ers have to think a bit. Awful.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:19 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Problem is the manager

He's exactly the kind of player he likes. The opposite of what a United striker should be

We turned Morata down for this turd
We never.

Morata was choice 1. But this manager agreed to buy him

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
The real poll.

Would Ferguson have bought him?
Yes.

You're a tiresome #@&%!.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Neo

Question

Quote:
We never.

By all accounts?

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

He’s shit. The end.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
We never.

He always preferred Chelsea?

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Buck

For a player who is ultra confident in interviews his lack of presence out on the field is laughable.

He seems to go in his shell if things aren't going well for him which since September has been the case in a lot of games.

That's not someone who has the right temperament for a big club. No point in patting yourself on the back for doing well against your Swansea's and West Ham's if you shirk when the going gets tough.

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:34 PM
saffers

Disappointing today.

Sell him? You crazy bruh

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:50 PM
AK14

I'm surprised at actually how lazy he is at times tbh, but he did do very well against Leicester and on another night he'd have had a couple of assists

As crazy as it sounds I think he'd benefit from having actual wide players on the wing instead of strikers/no.10's/Mikki.

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
For a player who is ultra confident in interviews his lack of presence out on the field is laughable.

He seems to go in his shell if things aren't going well for him which since September has been the case in a lot of games.

That's not someone who has the right temperament for a big club. No point in patting yourself on the back for doing well against your Swansea's and West Ham's if you shirk when the going gets tough.
V close to bad repping you for this type of pro pundit shit speak. Let that be a warning to anyone else who thinks it’s acceptable too.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
V close to bad repping you for this type of pro pundit shit speak. Let that be a warning to anyone else who thinks it’s acceptable too.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
He’s shit. The end.
He’s not good enough for United. End of.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

I honestly can't believe how bad he is at times.

How can you have all the physical attributes to dominate every centre back in the league yet consistently get out battled, out fought and out thought by 90% of the ones you come across?

He should eat defenders. They should see him coming out of the tunnel to line up and shit themselves. He should boss every single challenge and every single header.

But christ almighty he's a fanny. A £#%&!ing half-hearted tosser. Getting out jumped for headers by players 6 inches smaller than him.

He better £#%&!ing get better quickly.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:30 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Disappointing today.

Sell him? You crazy bruh
We should sell you as well....but you're worth shit too.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

He's not half the player he was for Everton. The pressure of wearing the Utd shirt is weighing heavy on him and he looks like he's not up to it.

Some players find themselves on this stage, others shrink away from it and never recover.

Too many of the latter.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Wonder if the manager drawing too much attention to him after the spurs game had a negative effect. Seemed to shine the spotlight on him.

Plus that he's also shite probably didn't help.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
The real poll.

Would Ferguson have bought him?
Depends who the agent was.

Unread 26-12-2017, 08:44 PM
History

He's not good enough with the ball at his feet. Which against 90% of the dross in the league you need to be when you're going to be surrounded by about 4 at all times.

It's like having Johnny Evans upfront watching him getting bullied every week

Unread 26-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Done just what I thought

Scored goals, looked shit

Not the kind of player I want at United
As opposed to Rashers, not scoring goals & looking shit yet apparently he is the 2nd coming . Lukaku > Rashford all day long. Both were dogshit today BTW but only one is copping the flak
Closed Thread