United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:14 AM
sa7

We need him like I need a jagged shard of glass rammed down my jap’s eye.

For the avoidance of doubt, I very much do NOT need that happening.

Unread 03-02-2018, 09:30 AM
bloater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
f*** him

Stain on our history

We don’t need him at all.
ive seen some shite play at old trafford but side show bob is the worst player ive seen

Unread 03-02-2018, 09:48 AM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloater
ive seen some shite play at old trafford but side show bob is the worst player ive seen
This is a ludicrous statement. There are literally dozens of worse players I've seen play for United. Not that I don't think we do better but silly statements like this are nonsense.

Unread 03-02-2018, 09:51 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloater
Who would be next on your list?

Unread 03-02-2018, 09:57 AM
irk

We’re clearly stuck with him. He’s never going to leave. He’s his own WAG. Knows he’ll never get a deal as sweet as this and will endure any humiliation whatever to hang around. This bastard will haunt old trafford when he’s dead. Maybe we could offer the first pay not to play contract and just try to ignore him.

Unread 03-02-2018, 10:13 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Who would be next on your list?
Kleberson, Bellion, Djemba for starters.

Oh and it’s at this point in the discussion where this usually gets dropped in....

Unread 03-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Oh and it’s at this point in the discussion where this usually gets dropped in....

The legendary Ralphie Milne and Gary Birtles will always be kings of the shit @#%&!s for me. They make fellaini look like Brian Robson in comparison. My dad could also mention plenty from the 70s. Paddy roach seems to be one of his favourites.

Unread 03-02-2018, 05:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Paddy roach seems to be one of his favourites.
Immortal headline back then from the Graun - "Roche puts United in a paddy"

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:17 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The legendary Ralphie Milne and Gary Birtles will always be kings of the shit @#%&!s for me. They make fellaini look like Brian Robson in comparison. My dad could also mention plenty from the 70s. Paddy roach seems to be one of his favourites.
Milne you can have, Birtles as like Alan Brazil - cracking striker before he joined us. We had a habit of destroying most strikers back then to some extent (Stapleton less so). Terry Gibson can go in that category too.

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:18 PM
dunk

Out for 4-6 weeks.

Expect that extension to be signed this week..

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Out for 4-6 weeks.

Expect that extension to be signed this week..
I'm going to be really really really sad when I see a headline confirming a new deal

"Marounne has proven himself a vital member of the squad and were delighted he's committed...."

Aaaaaaaargh!!

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:31 AM
doudou

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:32 AM
RemisMoses

Could do with him signing that deal and resign. would give us all a well needed boost.

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Could do with him signing that deal and resign. would give us all a well needed boost.
I'm not sure even he's that stupid.

Unread 14-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Alex Jones was Right

I’ve lost count of how many clubs this guy has been reportedly in talks with over the past 3 years. Always seems to get injured to stop it happening. If any kind of decent deal is on the table he’s signing it. If he doesn’t, he thinks the deal is taking the piss in some way, such as a huge pay cut or pay as you play type of thing. .

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Legendary moment that. Not going to lie, towards the end of that season I started to find the joy in how bad we were, stuff like that and the Fulham crossing torture, could do little else but laugh.

Thought we would quickly bounce back when he was removed, not quite as funny now.

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:32 PM
utd99

You have to admire how quickly he switched play from right to left though.

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Legendary moment that. Not going to lie, towards the end of that season I started to find the joy in how bad we were, stuff like that and the Fulham crossing torture, could do little else but laugh.

Thought we would quickly bounce back when he was removed, not quite as funny now.
Remember I was emigrating the day we played Sunderland in the 2nd leg that season, having a horrific day on many counts, saw the result and burst out laughing for the first time in 20 years of watching us. Became a common theme thereafter, that Villa 1-0 when they were about 20 points from safety also a high (low)light.

Unread 14-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Billy Redface

Has this gormless £#%&!ing cheesestring not elbowed himself into a wheat thresher yet?

Unread 14-02-2018, 09:35 PM
sa7

Getting them to take it off our hands without wanting any money for their trouble? We’ve played a blinder here
Closed Thread