United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 26-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Want fellaini, smalling, young, valencia, jones(mainly due to the injuries, actualy rate him) all out in the next 6 months
YES to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Should be dragged into the bosses office by the hair and violently beaten around the legs with a cricket bat. And then have his contract terminated.

c***!
I'd like to see him invited in for a bumper contract signing only to be told he's TERMINATED, then have him BRUTALLY paddled out the stadium by Robson, Whiteside, Cantona, Bruce, Keane, Flintoff etc.

Old 26-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Sandman

He's a perfect fit for Mourinho's approach to football, I'm sure he's desperate to keep him.

Old 26-12-2017, 03:58 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
YES to this.

I'd like to see him invited in for a bumper contract signing only to be told he's TERMINATED, then have him BRUTALLY paddled out the stadium by Robson, Whiteside, Cantona, Bruce, Keane, Flintoff etc.
where does Freddie fit in

Old 26-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
where does Freddie fit in
Handy with a cricket bat, played at old trafford.