United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Cream
 
Default Christmas dinner recipes and plans - 2017 edition

Joy to the world!





Will be making the missus a Turkey crown, a ham, beef dripping Yorkshire puds, etc.

Is ham cooked in coca cola a food WUM?
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Joy to the world!





Will be making the missus a Turkey crown, a ham, beef dripping Yorkshire puds, etc.

Is ham cooked in coca cola a food WUM?
The cola thing is meant to be good. What’s your gammon style Creamers?
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Love this thread....

Always one that steams in with some pheasant and Japanese beef one up manship...

Yorkshire’s are controversial on a Christmas dinner by the way...

We’re having a crown and beef.

MnS as well (works vouchers) not been yet, going tmrw at 6am
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:08 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

nonces eat turkey.

roast beef in the earsy household
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
The cola thing is meant to be good. What’s your gammon style Creamers?
I don't have one.

Never been a ham at Christmas man, even in my carnivore days. I think it's an American intrusion?

If someone posts an easy enough recipe, I'll give it a whirl. Missus loves coke.

Lads, if there's one thing Fred has taught me, it's that beef is for Christmas eve...
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I don't have one.

Never been a ham at Christmas man, even in my carnivore days. I think it's an American intrusion?

If someone posts an easy enough recipe, I'll give it a whirl. Missus loves coke.

Lads, if there's one thing Fred has taught me, it's that beef is for Christmas eve...
Nigella

https://www.nigella.com/recipes/ham-in-coca-cola


I didn’t rate it, love coke and ham....just...dunno
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:15 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

I normally do a coca cola ham and they are mega, also try dr pepper.

Doing a Salted Caramel one this year

ALWAYS have yorkshire puddings
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:16 AM
jaffo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Love this thread....

Always one that steams in with some pheasant and Japanese beef one up manship...

Yorkshire’s are controversial on a Christmas dinner by the way...

We’re having a crown and beef.

MnS as well (works vouchers) not been yet, going tmrw at 6am
Crown & Beef Reds Ordered a cote de beouf (sp?) from the butchers, picking it up tomorrow. Would welcome some cooking tips tbf never done one before
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

I’m gonna eat my body weight in pigs in blankets.

f***ing love them.
 
Old 22-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Crown & Beef Reds Ordered a cote de beouf (sp?) from the butchers, picking it up tomorrow. Would welcome some cooking tips tbf never done one before
Depends on size, but 100% brown first in the frying pan with butter and salt n pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I’m gonna eat my body weight in pigs in blankets.

f***ing love them.
King o Christmas dinner....
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Christmas dinner recipes and plans - 2017 edition
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Arsenalfantv 2017/18 edition saffers Football 192 05-03-2018 03:50 PM
The Humble Burger 2017 Edition waynes ear's Food and Drink 73 17-01-2018 08:59 PM
De Gea to Madrid 2017 edition Sapien Football 81 11-02-2017 10:55 PM
Christmas dinner TravellingRed Food and Drink 51 23-12-2013 11:26 PM
For Christmas dinner MethodMan Off Topic 28 17-12-2007 04:57 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.