United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
View Poll Results: What Kind of Man Are You?
Foil 13 72.22%
Cling Film 1 5.56%
Other - please specify 3 16.67%
Ian Brown 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old 21-12-2017, 07:40 AM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shes actually in there now, no pic.....
I bet the lazy cow uses the same cloth for the kitchen and the bathroom. Fuming here.
 
Old 21-12-2017, 07:51 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Foil for wrapping anything taking out, cling film for wrapping anything going in the fridge.


Take a cooler bag (foil lined for chilling beer etc when going to places to drink beer/wine etc) For work: butties go in clingy, inside said cooler bag. Curried egg, pref. Tuna if not. Shame runny cheese does work.
 
Old 21-12-2017, 08:06 AM
silv
 
Default

Nothing. The darts resources are precious

Seriously. Who evens brings their own sandwiches to work
 
Old 21-12-2017, 08:24 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Some depressing answers here.

Recyclable paper bags of course.

You utter destroy-the-planets.
 
Old 21-12-2017, 08:24 AM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Nothing. The darts resources are precious

Seriously. Who evens brings their own sandwiches to work
This. Just go to Pret
 
Old 21-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Knockers
 
Default

Can remember in the lean times of the early 90s bringing my sandwiches in the bread wrapper and for one shameful week inside clear plastic gloves.

Ive always been a sucker for brown greaseproof paper, perhaps with a tasteful bit of twine to tie it up.
 
Old 21-12-2017, 09:06 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Can remember in the lean times of the early 90s bringing my sandwiches in the bread wrapper and for one shameful week inside clear plastic gloves.

Ive always been a sucker for brown greaseproof paper, perhaps with a tasteful bit of twine to tie it up.
A tale of two cities
 
Old 21-12-2017, 09:17 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Can remember in the lean times of the early 90s bringing my sandwiches in the bread wrapper and for one shameful week inside clear plastic gloves.

Ive always been a sucker for brown greaseproof paper, perhaps with a tasteful bit of twine to tie it up.


My old man made my butties for work for about six years. He's a right stingy f***er and would use one slice from them sandwich meats and stretch it to fit the size of a warbies. I went the chippy or the burger van on the estate most days but never had the heart to tell him to shove his butties.
 
Old 21-12-2017, 09:23 AM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe


My old man made my butties for work for about six years. He's a right stingy f***er and would use one slice from them sandwich meats and stretch it to fit the size of a warbies. I went the chippy or the burger van on the estate most days but never had the heart to tell him to shove his butties.
Ive got my old man made butties for work and I said balls youre a c*** in my head now
 
Old 21-12-2017, 09:23 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Ive got my old man made butties for work and I said balls youre a c*** in my head now
Why?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What kind of man or non gender specific entity are you?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make a specific prediction for the upcoming season TheFatGoth Football 60 28-11-2017 09:08 PM
Apologies - another specific London thread Jez Quigley Off Topic 172 23-01-2016 08:19 PM
Team GB at the Olympics: the return of an improbable entity fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 26-07-2012 09:20 PM
Looking for two specific James tracks Zorg Off Topic 9 07-01-2008 02:15 PM
Specific sex acts you want to perform magic_cantona Off Topic 28 01-08-2007 08:27 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.