United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
View Poll Results: What Kind of Man Are You?
Foil 13 72.22%
Cling Film 1 5.56%
Other - please specify 3 16.67%
Ian Brown 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-12-2017, 07:48 AM
My Name is Keith

Default What kind of man or non gender specific entity are you?

Are you a foil man or is cling film where youíre at? Or is there something else that you use like a sealed butty box *with no formal/close/compact wrapping involved*?

[shudder]

Important that people are honest here and donít just go with the popular choice. Seriously, if youíre a cling film user then just say so.

Last edited by My Name is Keith; 21-12-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Old 21-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Foil. Then double bag in those small, resealable ikea food bags the Mrs introduced me to. Clingfilm is completely unworkable for males. Only ever seen women master it. On the odd occasion I've managed to detach a usable piece from the roll it doesn't even stick to the bowl. Shite.

Old 21-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Very very rarely take butties, but they would be in my butty box unwrapped....

I would use a sandwich bag..

Foil over clingfilm though...

Old 21-12-2017, 07:56 AM
est.1878

Sealed clippy tuppaware box red right here

Previous use for rizla and weed stash. Now for homemade work dinnohs. Times a changing

Cling film surely gonna be linked to health issues at some point. Even its just correlation with absolute dangers that use it

Old 21-12-2017, 08:01 AM
no fun

With the utmost respect Keith.....fuck off

My sellotape suggestion still warranted at least 2 replies, then you stumble in with cling film

Hope you stand on an upturned plug

Old 21-12-2017, 08:04 AM
irk

Foil.

Cling film only to cover food in glass bowls in the fridge. Top tip - cling film wont cling to plastic.

Incidentally, and apropos of nothing, I saw a (shit) film once where ta couple wanted to do some sex on each other but the lady wouldnít let the mister chow down on her special place without first covering it in Ďsuraní wrap (which apparently is the American name for cling film) leading to all sorts of hilarious goings on as he searched the nighttime economy for it. Surely oral sexings through an impermeable barrier (although hygienic) takes all the sloppy fun out of it?

Old 21-12-2017, 08:06 AM
My Name is Keith

Very concerned about open butties in a butty box. Very. The butty is still very open to the atmosphere within the box. Not to mention the fact that a sudden jolt can destroy an uncontained butty or at the very least splay its contents all over the place.

Realise that some people just like living life on the edge but itís too much for me. I can even drop a foiled sandwich *on the floor* and Iím still good to go.

Just Waiting for someone to vote cling film the absolute weird fuckers.

Old 21-12-2017, 08:06 AM
no fun

The pegger uses sandwich bags

Old 21-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Very concerned about open butties in a butty box. Very. The butty is still very open to the atmosphere within the box. Not to mention the fact that a sudden jolt can destroy an uncontained butty or at the very least splay its contents all over the place.

Realise that some people just like living life on the edge but itís too much for me. I can even drop a foiled sandwich *on the floor* and Iím still good to go.

Sandwich bags ffs

Old 21-12-2017, 08:12 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Presumably the butties are wedged into place with a club biscuit, a carton of Kia ora, and a yoghurt. Still, they could so easily fall victim to airborne pathogens that itís positively reckless.