United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink

Old 20-12-2017, 10:27 AM
silv

Having dry January and going on a raw vegan diet.

Nate Diaz style. Still working out doing heavy weights at the moment. So I'm hoping this is my 'bulking' stage!

Old 20-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Baron

Having got back from 3 weeks in the US on Sunday & practically killing myself, I've managed to get myself booked into dinner & drinks every day this week as well. Going to be a f***ing mess by the time I leave the folks on Boxing Day

Old 20-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
still have the odd one (or 4) at the football. Otherwise, red wine and spirits. I'm a proper bastard though and hardly ever put serious weight on. I just swing between unfit or fit, body composition doesn't alter a great deal.

(bastard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I'm a total fanboy convert. You absolutely have to blend it (if you use a shaker it's too lumpy imo), and use the coldest water you can - it's almost bordering on tasty then. I have it 7-10 times a week (lunches weekdays and post training) and not once have I wanted to can it because of the taste/texture.

They really should hire me as some kind of marketing guy It just makes sense to me - a perfectly nutritous, 'whole food', vegan shake that works out about 1.40 a meal - until I see reason otherwise, it makes perfect sense for me. Even economoically - I was probably spending at least a fiver a day on lunch, snacks etc and that's gone right down. Prob saving a ton a month at least.

Would never (unless I had to due to an apocalypse or something) replace my evening meals with it though, obvs.

Old 25-12-2017, 09:53 PM
AK14

Kill...

Me..