United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink

Old 18-12-2017, 07:17 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

In decent shape tbh. Been in the gym or played football everyday for the last 10, just done a circuit class and a light weight workout. Doing a 10x10 strength programme atm, looking forward to 10 days off over Christmas so I can get 2 good, consistent weeks of training in.

Old 18-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
In decent shape tbh. Been in the gym or played football everyday for the last 10, just done a circuit class and a light weight workout. Doing a 10x10 strength programme atm, looking forward to 10 days off over Christmas so I can get 2 good, consistent weeks of training in.
You'll do yourself an injury. Too old to train like that.

Old 18-12-2017, 07:35 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Happy for you. You seem well prepped for your imaginary forthcoming fight.

Old 18-12-2017, 07:42 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
So no Christmas parties for you two then

Hardly surprising
actually, that's a bit of a sore point. old gaff, generally pretty f***ing cheap, would hire out the ballroom at the hilton or dorchester. current lot... some "nibbles" in a conference room. not happy at all. I am not a greedy fat bastard like you, but the very mention of the word nibbles is like being told david moyes is your new manager.

Old 18-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
actually, that's a bit of a sore point. old gaff, generally pretty f***ing cheap, would hire out the ballroom at the hilton or dorchester. current lot... some "nibbles" in a conference room. not happy at all. I am not a greedy fat bastard like you, but the very mention of the word nibbles is like being told david moyes is your new manager.

Old 18-12-2017, 08:01 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
nibbles is more offensive than conference room. it's a nice room. to be fair, they were nice nibbles. but still....

Old 18-12-2017, 08:05 PM
dragflick

Finally got two equal sized arms again

Old 18-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Old 18-12-2017, 08:51 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Finally got two equal sized arms again
Proud of you bro

Old 18-12-2017, 09:41 PM
dragflick

Bro...