United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:20 PM
JSMHE

I think Mata is a good shout. Everytime we play without Pogba this season we struggled to bring the ball forward. Our midfield lacks of balance & creativity without playmaker especially during counter. And Mata can be the answer for the absence of Pogba. I'm confident we will get 3 points today.

On top of that, Shaw starts!!!
And good luck for Big Scot!

Billy Redface

Where the hell is Mkhityrayn?

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
The first of 22 pointless league games.

Suggest you follow Celtic or PSG pal if that’s how you look at it.

Anyway thank £#%&! Herrera’s being sidelined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Defoe the other two?
Used to just give you a wide birth when ethers et al were on your case. But it appears that you are a dick.

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Where the hell is Mkhityrayn?
He played 20 minutes vs Brighton, that’s him done for the season.

If you were a forward you’d look the other way if United and Mourinho came in for you, he’s got no time for them

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
He played 20 minutes vs Brighton, that’s him done for the season.

If you were a forward you’d look the other way if United and Mourinho came in for you, he’s got no time for them
Yep. One of the most negative coaches I’ve ever come across. Been talk United don’t practice attacking in training anymore; it’s literally defending at all times. Just drill after drill after drill (each being defensive of course)...only one set of goals left at carrington as well, all the others have been burnt or sold off to local teams.

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Suggest you follow Celtic or PSG pal if that’s how you look at it.

Anyway thank £#%&! Herrera’s being sidelined.

Used to just give you a wide birth when ethers et al were on your case. But it appears that you are a dick.

Crawled out from under a rock after the derby defeat...

Will be gone again if we start winning...

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Switching Off

Mutv with a Scot on. "Love coming here. Been in the shop, had a really great day."

Whose your favourite player?

"Kenny Dalglish"

Just said "Zatlan" aswell.

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:35 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep. One of the most negative coaches I’ve ever come across. Been talk United don’t practice attacking in training anymore; it’s literally defending at all times. Just drill after drill after drill (each being defensive of course)...only one set of goals left at carrington as well, all the others have been burnt or sold off to local teams.

How many goals have we scored this season so far?

Also have you seen mhiki play at all?

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Crawled out from under a rock after the derby defeat...

Will be gone again if we start winning...
Lol. Winning what? Pointless games where the opposition don’t put up a fight or have any qualiteh? Can’t wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

How many goals have we scored this season so far?

Also have you seen mhiki play at all?
I’m being a @#%&!. Can’t resist atm.

Yep; he’s been utter £#%&!ing shite when pogba hasn’t played tbf but I’d have given him a run tonight against this lot.

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Mutv with a Scot on. "Love coming here. Been in the shop, had a really great day."

"Kenny Dalglish"

New to old trafford mate.

I watched the rangers fans in 2003 all come steaming off their coaches in the car park chanting "who the £#%&! are man utd?"...then they went straight across the road, into the megastore.

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Lol. Winning what? Pointless games where the opposition don’t put up a fight or have any qualiteh? Can’t wait.

I’m being a @#%&!. Can’t resist atm.

Yep; he’s been utter £#%&!ing shite when pogba hasn’t played tbf but I’d have given him a run tonight against this lot.
What a @#%&! you’re being.

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:42 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMHE
I think Mata is a good shout. Everytime we play without Pogba this season we struggled to bring the ball forward. Our midfield lacks of balance & creativity without playmaker especially during counter. And Mata can be the answer for the absence of Pogba. I'm confident we will get 3 points today.

On top of that, Shaw starts!!!
And good luck for Big Scot!
Classic JSHME-ers

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:46 PM
puressence

Think it’s safe to presume miki t has no further career at Utd

Unread 13-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Think it’s safe to presume miki t has no further career at Utd
Reckon Fellaini playing for time before his transfer

Hope this is an improvement on last season

Unread 13-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Cream

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

"Kenny Dalglish"

Jaysus.

Hope Shaw plays well and doesn't £#%&! up at the back again.

Unread 13-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker buster
what a @#%&! you’re being.
🖕

Unread 13-12-2017, 08:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Cracking start for Lukaku.

Unread 13-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Cracking start for Lukaku.
Jesus christ

Unread 13-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Sparky***

Lukaku’s entire game has fallen apart it seems.

Can’t even pass it 10 yards

Unread 13-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Red Al

Jones