United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Was waiting for that
Seriously mate, for all the people chucking their toys out the pram from losing to a club that's had a bout 2 billion quid spent on it in under a decade.... the results that should have f***ed people off were drawing with a stoke team that's been getting bummed all round the league since day 1 and losing to basically a championship team in Huddersfield.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:41 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Seriously mate, for all the people chucking their toys out the pram from losing to a club that's had a bout 2 billion quid spent on it in under a decade.... the results that should have f***ed people off were drawing with a stoke team that's been getting bummed all round the league since day 1 and losing to basically a championship team in Huddersfield.
I don't remember being particularly happy about it at the time pal
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:46 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Cleverly then.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:47 PM
woody78
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Dyche manager of the season
Some bloke on talksport ( I know) said we should get him to replace mourhino

Last edited by woody78; 12-12-2017 at 09:51 PM.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Burnley knocking Liverpool out of the top 4

Burnley 4th despite scoring 16 goals in 17 games.

our league is a f***ing joke.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Seriously mate, for all the people chucking their toys out the pram from losing to a club that's had a bout 2 billion quid spent on it in under a decade.... the results that should have f***ed people off were drawing with a stoke team that's been getting bummed all round the league since day 1 and losing to basically a championship team in Huddersfield.
I think people might be annoyed at both kinds of result.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:58 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I think people might be annoyed at both kinds of result.
I know I was.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 10:01 PM
puressence
 
Default

Love how sparkles compares every bad utd result to what other teams do to them it’s as if we’re not second and have beaten no teams
 
Old 12-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Burnley above Liverpool
 
Old 12-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Burnley knocking Liverpool out of the top 4

Burnley 4th despite scoring 16 goals in 17 games.

our league is a f***ing joke.
The league is the league... Bolton were flying high once? In 99/00 or 01 Leicester we’re top with Villa behind them.

There’s only City capitalising on it.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tonights games 12.12.2017
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tonights other games 30/1 Sloppy Football 70 30-01-2013 10:32 PM
Tonights other games saffers Football 55 29-11-2012 12:02 AM
Tonights other games red @rmy Football 567 10-05-2011 10:33 PM
Tonights games Switching Off Football 304 13-01-2011 01:34 AM
Tonights CL games legendary saf Off Topic 6 18-09-2007 10:53 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.