United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 12-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
only mentioned the Huddersfiel;d win over United three times so far
Well to be fair they've done f*** all else worth talking about because they're shite.

United however decided to turn up there and play like an utter shower of useless bastards.

Huddersfield won't get f*** all off any other top 4 team this season.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 08:46 PM
f*** KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well to be fair they've done f*** all else worth talking about because they're shite.

United however decided to turn up there and play like an utter shower of useless bastards.

Huddersfield won't get f*** all off any other top 4 team this season.
definitely our worst defeat of the season....probably the worst since the 4-0 loss to MK Dons, who are at a similar level as these f***ing pub team c***s
 
Old 12-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
definitely our worst defeat of the season....probably the worst since the 4-0 loss to MK Dons, who are at a similar level as these f***ing pub team c***s
They are a championship team and play like one. That was our worst defeat in years, losing to them was absolute unmitigated disgrace. That's when i knew this current United team wasn't up to winning any of the big two prizes.

You can lose to billion pound teams with world class players because that happens at times but losing to that shower of shite simply because they out hustled you and got about you is just unforgivable.

A total disgrace.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 08:53 PM
f*** KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They are a championship team and play like one. That was our worst defeat in years, losing to them was absolute unmitigated disgrace. That's when i knew this current United team wasn't up to winning any of the big two prizes.

You can lose to billion pound teams with world class players because that happens at times but losing to that shower of shite simply because they out hustled you and got about you is just unforgivable.

A total disgrace.
yep as painful as Sunday was and it was f***ing hell on earth...it was a light years away from losing to this shower of c***s....Pogba could have probably beaten them on his own

disgusting performance and result
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:07 PM
puressence
 
Default

Tbf the greatest team since Brazil 70 only managed it with an injury time goal
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:34 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Late Burnleh winner

Hughes clearing his desk out no doubt
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:34 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Late Burnleh winner

Hughes clearing his desk out no doubt
Pulis in
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Late Burnleh winner

Hughes clearing his desk out no doubt
Another absolute f***ing shower we dropped points to.
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:37 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Another absolute f***ing shower we dropped points to.
Was waiting for that
 
Old 12-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Buck
 
Default

Dyche manager of the season
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tonights games 12.12.2017
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tonights other games 30/1 Sloppy Football 70 30-01-2013 10:32 PM
Tonights other games saffers Football 55 29-11-2012 12:02 AM
Tonights other games red @rmy Football 567 10-05-2011 09:33 PM
Tonights games Switching Off Football 304 13-01-2011 01:34 AM
Tonights CL games legendary saf Main Forum 6 18-09-2007 09:53 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.