United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 12-12-2017, 11:06 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Itís in their culture. Itís not a myth. Worse people in the world to deal with unless youíre one of them. Trust me , Iíve lived in or next door to Cheetham Hill and Gatley and done plenty of biz in both. Hope I donít get arrested .
Utter shite, I worked for them for 8 years and they are much the same as any one else, c***s are c***s, cool and the gang are cool and your a fool.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:12 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We're not doing a quick fix though, are we. We've only signed 6 players in 2 years. City signed 13 and spent 490m, now that was a quick fix.

Besides, we're 4 places higher in the table than this time last year, we're 6 points better off, we've scored 12 more goals won 3 more games.

All we can do is improve year on year.
we are treading water, not improving.

I agree it's not a quick fix, it's more of a sticking plaster. we need to build a factory, not buy cheap stuff to fill our shelves.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:51 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We're not doing a quick fix though, are we. We've only signed 6 players in 2 years. City signed 13 and spent 490m, now that was a quick fix.

Besides, we're 4 places higher in the table than this time last year, we're 6 points better off, we've scored 12 more goals won 3 more games.

All we can do is improve year on year.
Mourinho by definition is a f***ing quick fix

Actually been quite impressed with the age of some of his signings though tbf.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:55 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Utter shite, I worked for them for 8 years and they are much the same as any one else, c***s are c***s, cool and the gang are cool and your a fool.
We've bought from Spurs for plenty of years, always paid top whack and generally been low-balled on players going the other way.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:02 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
We've bought from Spurs for plenty of years, always paid top whack and generally been low-balled on players going the other way.
can't really complain.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Itís in their culture. Itís not a myth. Worse people in the world to deal with unless youíre one of them. Trust me , Iíve lived in or next door to Cheetham Hill and Gatley and done plenty of biz in both. Hope I donít get arrested .
My dad's side are Jews from Cheetham Hill.

For all his numerous faults, tightness isn't one of them.

I'll not 'trust you' if that's ok?

Quote:
Another right wing yonner writes.

Do one.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:22 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
My dad's side are Jews from Cheetham Hill.

For all his numerous faults, tightness isn't one of them.

I'll not 'trust you' if that's ok?

Another right wing yonner writes.

Do one.
Get of your high horse you silly prick.

I've got Jewish friends who delight in playing up to their stereotype.

Oh and off topic but Santos has gone to shit since it changed hands.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Well if the other pudding is correct, two sets of Jews should be happy to do fair business with each other?

Does not compute.

Quote:
Get of your high horse you silly prick.

I've got Jewish friends who delight in playing up to their stereotype.

Oh and off topic but Santos has gone to shit since it changed hands.
Thanks for playing.

Old 12-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Shade

There's also another problem.

Because United have so many shitc***s in the team, getting rid of a large number of them in one summer and replacing them with new players creates a very high risk of relying on the new players to adapt immediately.

For example, if we f***ed off Smalling, Jones, Darmian and Rojo in one transfer window, their replacements would mean virtually an entirely new defence. The risk is that the new defenders could turn out to be even shitter than the ones United sold.

This summer, there should be a minimum of 5 out and 5 in. But we all know what's going to happen. United will spend £95m on a big name and get 2 average players in. And possibly get some aging player on a free to cut costs.

Old 12-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
There's also another problem.

Because United have so many shitc***s in the team, getting rid of a large number of them in one summer and replacing them with new players creates a very high risk of relying on the new players to adapt immediately.

For example, if we f***ed off Smalling, Jones, Darmian and Rojo in one transfer window, their replacements would mean virtually an entirely new defence. The risk is that the new defenders could turn out to be even shitter than the ones United sold.

This summer, there should be a minimum of 5 out and 5 in. But we all know what's going to happen. United will spend £95m on a big name and get 2 average players in. And possibly get some aging player on a free to cut costs.
You never know, one of these years we may get to see what Bailly and Lindelof look like together at the back, that's if the pair of them aren't injured every 5 mins of course.