United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 07-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Denis Irwell

“When the Anti-Doping officials arrived to take samples, the players were not present to be tested” ..... Rio copped a nine month ban for this, which cost us the title.

“Barcelona failed to supply accurate details of their players’ whereabouts”

30,000 fine

Authorities are not inconsistent, they’re f***ing corrupt.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Careful pal, neo will be along in a minute offering you out because you have the temerity not to want to divine sperm from Guardiola’s p****. The fact that you’re a united fan and this is a united forum unfortunately makes no odds pal. Takes any criticism of the bald headed try hard ‘why can’t they just play football according to my word’ b*****d very personally does neo.
Neo's bald? Explains a lot tbh.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
“When the Anti-Doping officials arrived to take samples, the players were not present to be tested” ..... Rio copped a nine month ban for this, which cost us the title.

“Barcelona failed to supply accurate details of their players’ whereabouts”

30,000 fine

Authorities are not inconsistent, they’re f***ing corrupt.
Funnily enough City have done the same thing about 3 times.

Old 22-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Vedder

Old 22-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Dueling Banjos

20+5

Piss boiled everywhere.

Old 22-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
20+5

Piss boiled everywhere.
me and saffers were banging on about this long before he even turned up at City.

The whole operacion puerto stuff in spain is shocking and the subsequent cover up and use of cyclists as sacrificial lambs has been totally predictable.

If it were to emerge that Barcelona and the spanish national team were doped off their tits during spanish sport's most glorious era - they would never recover, it would destroy spain's reputation as a sporting nation.

That Fuentes guy basically went on record saying that if he were to tell everyone which players were on PED's then Spain would be stripped of the world cup.

The way players under his management seem to break these anti doping laws regarding information on their whereabouts is extremely suspicious as is his insistence on using his little clique of doctors back in Spain for everything.

Still, i'm sure there's nothing going on. I'm sure it's just that he's SUCH a good manager and nothing more than a coincidence that none of his players have any muscular injuries or show any signs of fatigue at all, despite running their balls off every single game.

Old 22-12-2017, 05:21 PM
red in cumbria

Not to mention all those recoveries from serious injury that are so rapid they are almost unheard of in medical science

Old 22-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Caught off guard by this MNIK v Neo beef, since when??
Not gonna lie, 'beige b*****d' will take some beating for ins*** of the yearoh

Old 22-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not to mention all those recoveries from serious injury that are so rapid they are almost unheard of in medical science
Hopefully it'll be like what happened with Lance Armstrong and , some day, one person will come forward and then the floodgates will open.

Old 22-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Aguero - car crash - ten minutes

Bailly - trod on piece of lego - four months