Old 07-12-2017, 01:08 PM
saffers

Default Guardiola, a druggie history

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/...-light-250401/

Old 07-12-2017, 03:11 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Careful pal, neo will be along in a minute offering you out because you have the temerity not to want to divine sperm from Guardiola’s p****. The fact that you’re a united fan and this is a united forum unfortunately makes no odds pal. Takes any criticism of the bald headed try hard ‘why can’t they just play football according to my word’ b*****d very personally does neo.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Careful pal, neo will be along in a minute offering you out because you have the temerity not to want to divine sperm from Guardiola’s p****. The fact that you’re a united fan and this is a united forum unfortunately makes no odds pal. Takes any criticism of the bald headed try hard ‘why can’t they just play football according to my word’ b*****d very personally does neo.
You f***ing weird, sad, little c***.

Twisting my points like that, you f***ing shameless c***. Not my fault you're a boring f***ing a******, is it.

Snide prick, but at least on the plus side you got someone to read your shit, as opposed to the usual glance at avatar and quick scroll down dismissal. Beige b*****d.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:02 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You f***ing weird, sad, little c***.

Twisting my points like that, you f***ing shameless c***. Not my fault you're a boring f***ing a******, is it.

Snide prick, but at least on the plus side you got someone to read your shit, as opposed to the usual glance at avatar and quick scroll down dismissal. Beige b*****d.
Pal, you offered us out for not sharing your dick swallowing views on pep. Should we repeat the exchange here because I’m not sure how else you could interpret it. A few questioned his brilliance and next thing you did your standard attention seeking offering out. Funny a couple of times - less so two years on. you’re doing the same thing again here. Lots of swear word and keyboard aggression. Seriously, are you in your teens?

And while we’re at it - please link us up to your amazing post history. I only remember the mad men 6th form college film review and the offerering out stuff but I may have missed some of your other zingers.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Pal, you offered us out for not sharing your dick swallowing views on pep. Should we repeat the exchange here because I’m not sure how else you could interpret it. A few questioned his brilliance and next thing you did your standard attention seeking offering out. Funny a couple of times - less so two years on. you’re doing the same thing again here. Lots of swear word and keyboard aggression. Seriously, are you in your teens?

And while we’re at it - please link us up to your amazing post history. I only remember the mad men 6th form college film review and the offerering out stuff but I may have missed some of your other zingers.
Cheers for reading my review, appreciate it.

Old 07-12-2017, 06:01 PM
saffers

Caught off guard by this MNIK v Neo beef, since when??

Old 07-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Cream

Quote:
Rumour is that Keith started it after #NetSpend gate. Something about clawing back his machismo?

Rumour not really my strong point.

Old 07-12-2017, 06:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...244963&page=24

Old 07-12-2017, 06:55 PM
sa7

Quote:
Guardiola was adamant that he had done no wrong and the two positive tests had to be some sort of mistake. “A machine says I have taken nandrolone, but I know I didn’t,”
Well, that's me convinced.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Well, that's me convinced.
Bloody machines. Giving results of things.