cockney for bukake session
I find that a bit hard to swallow

etc

Old 05-12-2017, 02:36 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Pintereque bourgeois nightmares to be avoided at all costs

Old 05-12-2017, 03:02 PM
irk

I went to a Christmas dinner party at cream’s in crumpsall. His French fancy of the time (miserable c***) cooked some French stew if I remember rightly. She unveiled the dessert - a huge chocolate Swiss log - as if it was the piece de resistance only to be surprised and miffed at the indifference, then the piss taking with which her “Traditional Yule Log” was met. She was under the impression (for snide old creamers had stitched her up) that it was a beloved British tradition guaranteed to thrill her guests.

Things degenerated from there as cream thought it a jolly wheeze to launch a large chunk of it into my face. Not one to forgo a chance at revenge I reciprocated in kind a raucous and hugely entertaining food fight ensued with the result that the ‘dining room’ walls were so chocolatey and beef bourginony they resembled bobby sands’ maze prison cell.

I’m no stranger to a sophisticated evenings entertainment. Any chance of an invite Jaffa?

Old 05-12-2017, 03:07 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I went to a Christmas dinner party at cream’s in crumpsall. His French fancy of the time (miserable c***) cooked some French stew if I remember rightly. She unveiled the dessert - a huge chocolate Swiss log - as if it was the piece de resistance only to be surprised and miffed at the indifference, then the piss taking with which her “Traditional Yule Log” was met. She was under the impression (for snide old creamers had stitched her up) that it was a beloved British tradition guaranteed to thrill her guests.

Things degenerated from there as cream thought it a jolly wheeze to launch a large chunk of it into my face. Not one to forgo a chance at revenge I reciprocated in kind a raucous and hugely entertaining food fight ensued with the result that the ‘dining room’ walls were so chocolatey and beef bourginony they resembled bobby sands’ maze prison cell.

I’m no stranger to a sophisticated evenings entertainment. Any chance of an invite Jaffa?

I will raise you a Chinese takeaway round at Dave from Stretfords that ended up in me being held down having my underpants filled with soil

Old 05-12-2017, 03:15 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

I will raise you a Chinese takeaway round at Dave from Stretfords that ended up in me being held down having my underpants filled with soil
That is NOT a dinner party, sounds like something else entirely

Old 05-12-2017, 03:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
host a fred one.

"bring booze, bring drugs, no nonces, no food"
f*** that tbh.

Seriously, there should at the very least be nibbles.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
done a handful. always a good do...

will be hosting again for NYE probably. zesty convo, brandies, after eights, do the grapes and then get the disco lights out.

boom
I don't think an NYE do counts as a proper dinner party, imho. Got to be done for no other reason/occasion than for the sake of the food and company. Random date - 7 for 7.30. Seating plan, ambiance, nice mix of personalities and a plan to deal with drunken guests.

Never done one or been to one. Had our mutual friend round for NYE steak once though.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:43 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Well Mrs J has spent an evening with Ged and OT Barney so she's used to boyish hi-jinks. It needs to be couples though, are you bringing Mrs Irk or maybe there's a young gentleman in your life? I don't know

Throw/Gyppers - I think you can have a dinner party on NYE. We don't have any plans as yet, shall I book flights?

Old 05-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
I don't think an NYE do counts as a proper dinner party, imho. Got to be done for no other reason/occasion than for the sake of the food and company. Random date - 7 for 7.30. Seating plan, ambiance, nice mix of personalities and a plan to deal with drunken guests.

Never done one or been to one. Had our mutual friend round for NYE steak once though.
wellllllll... poo poo'ing NYE huh? i've still done a couple of others that have been hosted for no other reason than to exude good humour and bonhomie. didnt have enough guests to warrant a seating plan and most were family* but still....

(i'm joking of course, this is the kind of repartee on show at a gypsum bash)

Old 05-12-2017, 04:10 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Well Mrs J has spent an evening with Ged and OT Barney so she's used to boyish hi-jinks. It needs to be couples though, are you bringing Mrs Irk or maybe there's a young gentleman in your life? I don't know

Throw/Gyppers - I think you can have a dinner party on NYE. We don't have any plans as yet, shall I book flights?
I’ll bring mrs irk as long as it’s not one one of those evenings where a young gentlemen ends up in my wife.