red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Cantona's
Something on F365 saying the last 20 results from top 6 v the rest reads as,

P20
W20
Scored 49
Conceded 9
That's pretty revealing tbh, and yes I find it hard to believe it was that stark in previous years.

Old 30-11-2017, 08:12 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Like a slightly more competitive scotch premiership.

GARBAGE.
Or the Spanish/Italian/German league

Old 30-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
we should be sitting on 12 wins tbh...drawing with Stoke and losing to Huddersfield didn't help
Not wrong...

Last season if we won all the games we didn't we would be champions

Old 30-11-2017, 08:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
When you always look back to earlier periods of your life most people propose that things were better just because they were young and it felt better, new, more enjoyable due to social circumstances.

I would say I enjoyed the 00's more but I could hardly pick a season I loved( Moscow maybe) I dont remember half the games either
Heís right though. Loads of really big clubs in the Championship while we have to pretend to find these dull little outfits like Huddersfield:Burnley and their punching above their weight endearing. Doesnít help that clubs like Everton, Newcastle and West Ham are run by absolute cretins. Thatís probably the bigger issue.

Old 30-11-2017, 08:32 PM
puressence

Another post about City Running away with it from the forums oot biggest w****r

Old 30-11-2017, 08:36 PM
f*** KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Another post about City Running away with it from the forums oot biggest w****r

Old 30-11-2017, 08:56 PM
AK14

Been on the slide for a while tbf

Honestly can't remember the last side to win the league that was more than just good and were also made to work for a title?

Probably us and Chelsea from 05-09? Some good sides in the league as well as United and Chelsea battling it out.

Old 30-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Poop

We're all getting older. Nothing is as good anymore. Football, going out, sex (w*****g in my case), pretty much everything.

Apart from having a nice sit-down or nap.

Old 30-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Crumps

Couple of losses and KDB getting inured and we will see. The high pressing game will start to catch up now after the ridiculous stop start of the season thus far. If they come out of the other side of Christmas and still look in such good shape Iíll start worrying.

Old 30-11-2017, 09:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Couple of losses and KDB getting inured and we will see. The high pressing game will start to catch up now after the ridiculous stop start of the season thus far. If they come out of the other side of Christmas and still look in such good shape Iíll start worrying.
worry about us.