United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. £135m central midfield pairing who canít control games against dross and a £75m striker who barely scores these days.

But Iím sure youíve been blaming the academy kid, ainít ya?
He really hates young local lads coming through the ranks....

Strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
lol LVG-driftwood mongs still with the myth that the useless Dutch tosser was solely responsible for "unearthing" Marcus Rashford and not because of the injury crisis that forced him to pick him and throw him into the first team in the hope that it'll work out.
This lie again ?!?
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:21 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Lingard is shite.

They are all shite, if they were good we'd have someone wearing No7.
By the power of No7

 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
lol LVG-driftwood mongs still with the myth that the useless Dutch tosser was solely responsible for "unearthing" Marcus Rashford and not because of the injury crisis that forced him to pick him and throw him into the first team in the hope that it'll work out.
Most kids get a chance from injuries. Hardly gonna just drop Rooney and New signing martial from scratch was he

Kept him there too. Started and scored the winner in the derby when most were calling for experience that day

Martial Rashford lingard mccnair fosu-mensah blackett all given chances

Some sink some swim, but they got the chance
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:29 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Rashford was poison yesterday.. as he has been for a while now.. ball getting caught under his feet. Sloppy play, pathetic corners and free kicks, always picking the wrong option and getting very petulant.. should be taken out of the firing line for awhile.. madness that in this day and age kids like him cannot be dropped down to the reserves for a game ir 2.. do that niw and they would hand in a transfer request..
Poison? Or playing like a 20 year old?

Didnít see the game tbf He has looked frustrated at times this season. Understandably so given he barely gets a game as a striker. Rarely has he not given his best though.

Just madness to focus on him ahead of others who are older and should be taking more responsibility.
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Neo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Rashford was poison yesterday.. as he has been for a while now.. ball getting caught under his feet. Sloppy play, pathetic corners and free kicks, always picking the wrong option and getting very petulant.. should be taken out of the firing line for awhile.. madness that in this day and age kids like him cannot be dropped down to the reserves for a game ir 2.. do that niw and they would hand in a transfer request..
You want Rashford dropped to the reserves as punishment?

"In this day and age..." What do you want next? McTominay cleaning Zlatan's boots with a toothbrush?
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Clownbones
 
Default

Poison

Nice to see our kids being shown some faith. More goals than last year already.... Poison though

Didn't even start at Leicester.
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:40 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Poison

Nice to see our kids being shown some faith. More goals than last year already.... Poison though

Didn't even start at Leicester.
£135m midfield pairing Matic and Pogba canít control the game against ten men? Silence.

Gifted 20 year old has a poor few games? Poison.
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:45 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Rashford was poison yesterday.. as he has been for a while now.. ball getting caught under his feet. Sloppy play, pathetic corners and free kicks, always picking the wrong option and getting very petulant.. should be taken out of the firing line for awhile.. madness that in this day and age kids like him cannot be dropped down to the reserves for a game ir 2.. do that niw and they would hand in a transfer request..

Nevermind the kids, Zlatan needs a month in the stiffs.
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:47 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nevermind the kids, Zlatan needs a month in the stiffs.
He's not ready. The comeback has to be carefully managed. It's great that he's trying but players half his age take longer to recover and don't come back flying.
 
Old 27-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Poison.....

Some folk donít deserve united...
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Jesseh Lingard....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lingard Child of Darkness Football 243 08-10-2016 06:07 PM
Jesseh Lingard... Bunker Buster Football 63 08-08-2016 11:20 AM
Mata or Lingard? Cream Football 66 17-01-2016 07:02 PM
jesse lingard. moyescaust Football 77 18-08-2014 11:51 PM
Jesseh Lingard off to Brum saffers Football 72 20-10-2013 07:08 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.