United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 28-12-2017, 12:32 AM
croberts

It's bizarre that we can't simply enjoy Jesse for what he is. A home grown lad that puts in more effort than seemingly anyone in the squad, and has a knack for scoring big goals.

I guess that's more an indictment on others, rather than him, but I think he deserves more respect amongst our support relative to what he's contributed.

Least of our problems.

Old 28-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
So you honestly think United will sell him in 18 months time?...

Its not that mental a shout. He's not exactly a young Rooney or Ronaldo where the mere suggestion should have the poster sectioned.

Old 28-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
It's bizarre that we can't simply enjoy Jesse for what he is. A home grown lad that puts in more effort than seemingly anyone in the squad, and has a knack for scoring big goals.

I guess that's more an indictment on others, rather than him, but I think he deserves more respect amongst our support relative to what he's contributed.

Least of our problems.
He's a squad player at best.

The reason why he is getting some hate on here is because some mongs are over-hyping him up and there's also bias in favour of him because he is home grown. His recent goals have been good of course but it's clear that he is not good enough for a United 1st team. Much like the other shitc***s such as Herrera, Bogbrush, Smalling, Jones, Young, etc.

If United continue to rely on players like Lingard, then it's time for people to lower their standards and stop whining whenever United don't win a game.

Old 28-12-2017, 06:59 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
lol LVG-driftwood mongs still with the myth that the useless Dutch tosser was solely responsible for "unearthing" Marcus Rashford and not because of the injury crisis that forced him to pick him and throw him into the first team in the hope that it'll work out.
Quote:
I have a philosophy, for example, that I don't want a great or wide squads, because then you cannot give youngsters a chance and now you see a lot of youngsters who can show their quality and you can also win, but it's a big risk.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.man...l-10956913.amp

Your mams a myth.

Criticise him for the football style but at every single club he coached, he gave youngsters an opportunity you massive flid.

Old 28-12-2017, 10:09 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Its not that mental a shout. He's not exactly a young Rooney or Ronaldo where the mere suggestion should have the poster sectioned.
It really is

There is no chance united sell Rashford in 18 months ffs.

Old 28-12-2017, 10:11 AM
jem

Quote:
It really is

There is no chance united sell Rashford in 18 months ffs.
there's every chance.

Old 28-12-2017, 10:12 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there's every chance.
Give over

Old 28-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Give over

Wouldn't be the first one we've shipped off...

Not saying we should or shouldn't but, it's possible.

Old 28-12-2017, 10:32 AM
jem

Quote:
Give over

on what basis would you say they won't? you can rule out any number of reasonably likely scenarios? ok.

maybe he just pisses off the wrong dickhead.

Old 28-12-2017, 10:34 AM
andyroo

Luckily we have a manager who doesn't have a long track record of f***ing off young players who don't fit his shit tactics, only for them to thrive elsewhere and make him look like a c*** eh?