United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 28-12-2017, 12:32 AM
croberts
 
Default

It's bizarre that we can't simply enjoy Jesse for what he is. A home grown lad that puts in more effort than seemingly anyone in the squad, and has a knack for scoring big goals.

I guess that's more an indictment on others, rather than him, but I think he deserves more respect amongst our support relative to what he's contributed.

Least of our problems.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Stickman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
So you honestly think United will sell him in 18 months time?...

Its not that mental a shout. He's not exactly a young Rooney or Ronaldo where the mere suggestion should have the poster sectioned.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Shade
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
It's bizarre that we can't simply enjoy Jesse for what he is. A home grown lad that puts in more effort than seemingly anyone in the squad, and has a knack for scoring big goals.

I guess that's more an indictment on others, rather than him, but I think he deserves more respect amongst our support relative to what he's contributed.

Least of our problems.
He's a squad player at best.

The reason why he is getting some hate on here is because some mongs are over-hyping him up and there's also bias in favour of him because he is home grown. His recent goals have been good of course but it's clear that he is not good enough for a United 1st team. Much like the other shitc***s such as Herrera, Bogbrush, Smalling, Jones, Young, etc.

If United continue to rely on players like Lingard, then it's time for people to lower their standards and stop whining whenever United don't win a game.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 06:59 AM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
lol LVG-driftwood mongs still with the myth that the useless Dutch tosser was solely responsible for "unearthing" Marcus Rashford and not because of the injury crisis that forced him to pick him and throw him into the first team in the hope that it'll work out.
Quote:
I have a philosophy, for example, that I don't want a great or wide squads, because then you cannot give youngsters a chance and now you see a lot of youngsters who can show their quality and you can also win, but it's a big risk.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.man...l-10956913.amp



Your mams a myth.

Criticise him for the football style but at every single club he coached, he gave youngsters an opportunity you massive flid.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 10:09 AM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Its not that mental a shout. He's not exactly a young Rooney or Ronaldo where the mere suggestion should have the poster sectioned.
It really is

There is no chance united sell Rashford in 18 months ffs.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 10:11 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It really is

There is no chance united sell Rashford in 18 months ffs.
there's every chance.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 10:12 AM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there's every chance.
Give over

 
Old 28-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Give over


Wouldn't be the first one we've shipped off...


Not saying we should or shouldn't but, it's possible.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 10:32 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Give over

on what basis would you say they won't? you can rule out any number of reasonably likely scenarios? ok.

maybe he just pisses off the wrong dickhead.
 
Old 28-12-2017, 10:34 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Luckily we have a manager who doesn't have a long track record of f***ing off young players who don't fit his shit tactics, only for them to thrive elsewhere and make him look like a c*** eh?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Jesseh Lingard....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lingard Child of Darkness Football 243 08-10-2016 06:07 PM
Jesseh Lingard... Bunker Buster Football 63 08-08-2016 11:20 AM
Mata or Lingard? Cream Football 66 17-01-2016 07:02 PM
jesse lingard. moyescaust Football 77 18-08-2014 11:51 PM
Jesseh Lingard off to Brum saffers Football 72 20-10-2013 07:08 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.