United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 17-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default Friday quizzzzzzz

Ok, after the massive success of my last question i've been asked to come back with another brain teaser for all the stattos and deep thinkers out there.

Question 1...

Only 8 (eight) players have won the PL with two different clubs. Can you name them?????

Last edited by Gypsum Fantastic; 17-11-2017 at 10:27 AM.
 
Old 17-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Cole (A), Gallas, Kante, Berg?, Petit?, Cech?, Van Persie?

Edit:

There are 8 (eight)

***spoiler***
Berg
Cole
Tevez
Clichy
Huth
Anelka
Toure
Kante


Last edited by Switching Off; 17-11-2017 at 10:24 AM.
 
Old 17-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Cream
 
Default

Gypsum, can you come back with another brain teaser next Friday?

TIA.
 
Old 17-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Ok, after the massive success of my last question i've been asked to come back with another brain teaser for all the stattos and deep thinkers out there.

Question 1...

Only 8 (eight) players have won the PL with two different clubs. Can you name them?????
 
Old 17-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

cheers for taking part lads. same time next week?

ps: only player to score in the glasgow, manc and scouse derbies?

gggggoooo....
 
Old 17-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Throw
 
Default

Gyppers and Clarkie deserve each other
 
Old 17-11-2017, 11:54 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
cheers for taking part lads. same time next week?

ps: only player to score in the glasgow, manc and scouse derbies?

gggggoooo....
Kanchelskis
 
Old 17-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

Ok last of the easy ones.
Only player to appear in Glasgow scouse Manchester and narf landan derby...
 
Old 17-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Ok last of the easy ones.
Only player to appear in Glasgow scouse Manchester and narf landan derby...
Probably Clive Allen.
 
Old 17-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Carlos Valderrama
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Friday quizzzzzzz
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
friday Ginners Gamblers Anonymous 4 11-11-2011 04:25 PM
Fat Friday red @rmy Main Forum 56 27-02-2009 10:12 AM
are you doing anything different than last friday? wonky no Main Forum 4 25-07-2008 07:20 PM
Thank God it's Friday eh? Smurf Main Forum 27 19-01-2007 04:26 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.