United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 05-11-2017, 11:26 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
true.

kinda goes over your head that these serial killers go by everyday life in between acts of murder. i guess what i'm trying to say is serial killers can get hit by a truck on the way to work the morning after a kill and die without anyone ever knowing their truth. Maybe EARONS and Zodiac's crimes and communication suddenly stopped because something happened. Perhaps they were incarcerated for a totally different crime.
yeah and there's deffo multiple serial killers active right now. i suspect Lazlo is one the way he is always on the move, makes jokes about serial killing and is always on about it.

he's taunting us, like a lot of them do. that could be his downfall.

jesus man, just go bald...it's not that bad. no need to shoot up a church over it.

Old 06-11-2017, 08:26 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
That's exactly what I've been thinking.

Why were serial killers a huge phenomenon from the 60s to 80s? And mass shooters from 90s to now?

What's the commonality and contrast?
1. America
2. Access to high power automatics, and surveillance.

During the hunt for Son of Sam they thought a .44 pistol was ridiculous for an individual to own.

I put it down to;
A) trend
B) Access to weaponry
C) convenience and laziness

In that order.
Instant gratification isn't it? No one is prepared to put in the hard miles anymore.

Old 06-11-2017, 08:36 AM
20 times

Why do white men keep shooting people?

Old 06-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times View Post
Why do white men keep shooting people?
What?

Old 06-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Fat Al

BBC now reporting that as the shooter left the church, a local got his rifle and shot at the shooter who dropped his weapon and drove off.
The Brinson gave chase & the shooter eventually crashed.
Police arenít yet saying how the shooter died - self-inflicted or whether It was a result of the vigilante shooting him.

Old 06-11-2017, 09:00 AM
signed dc

You'd think this God dude could've intervened seeing as it went off in one of his churches

Old 06-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
yeah and there's deffo multiple serial killers active right now. i suspect Lazlo is one the way he is always on the move, makes jokes about serial killing and is always on about it.

he's taunting us, like a lot of them do. that could be his downfall.

jesus man, just go bald...it's not that bad. no need to shoot up a church over it.

Is that Lazlo ?

Old 06-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Is that Lazlo ?

i would never shoot up a church

Old 06-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post

i would never shoot up a church
Alright pretty green eyes....

Take your roller eyes back...

Old 06-11-2017, 10:05 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
BBC now reporting that as the shooter left the church, a local got his rifle and shot at the shooter who dropped his weapon and drove off.
The Brinson gave chase & the shooter eventually crashed.
Police arenít yet saying how the shooter died - self-inflicted or whether It was a result of the vigilante shooting him.
and in classic bizzaro logic, if that person wasn't armed, the shooter would have killed even more. Therefore, more guns for everyone please.

Trump says "this isn't a gun thing"

Quote:
ďI think that mental health is a problem here. Based on preliminary reports, this was a very deranged individual with a lot of problems over a very long period of time.
a "very deranged individual" who had no problem walking into a shop and buying an assault weapon.

Never going to end is it? Seems to be getting much worse.