Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Current form course not. But on his game he is

Just calling as it is

I aint no fanboy. I hate fanboys tbh

Fletcher belongs in the very good category I agree.

After that depends on form
What is he very good at?

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:38 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
What is he very good at?
Pointing, snide fouls, running around aimlessly, passing the ball backwards.

Unread 06-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Surfers do Charlie

I thought he was having a great season for the first 5-6 games this year tbh.

It felt like Jose was really bringing out the best in him, and he was getting stuck in more and becoming a useful terrier-like midfielder.

But the last 5-6 have been shit

There are a few players who started well and turned shit just as Pogba got injured - Herrera, Lukaku, and even Mhiki looked better to start with. Whether Pogba coming back will make them all click again, or whether they are genuinely shit I don't know.

Hope that helps

Unread 06-11-2017, 02:03 PM
AK14

I think he was used as a bit part player for the beginning of the season and has only come into the side since the injuries to Pogba and Fellaini. Coincidentally when our poor run of form started...

Unread 06-11-2017, 03:01 PM
tatty

If he was in the oppositions line-up i'd be happy.

Unread 06-11-2017, 03:25 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

he changed the game against Benfica, we were dull as £#%&! without him and only started playing after he got on

Unread 06-11-2017, 03:33 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
he changed the game against Benfica, we were dull as £#%&! without him and only started playing after he got on
Our lack of creativity is a very big pie, and Herrera is definitely a slice of it. Midfielders should chip in with goals and assists; create chances. When was the last time he did any of that?

Unread 06-11-2017, 04:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
he gets us though.
He's going to start offering "hugs" next

Unread 06-11-2017, 05:01 PM
ziggyman17

He is £#%&!ing shite.......get rid... can not remember the last time he scored a goal or made a goal, I doubt he is in double fingers in his entire career regarding goals or assists............

Unread 06-11-2017, 09:27 PM
irk

I was shocked to find that according to Wikipedia he's 6' tall. He has zero physical presence

Unread 06-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I was shocked to find that according to Wikipedia he's 6' tall. He has zero physical presence

Unread 06-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Red Al

He was an upgrade when we had the likes of cleverley in the side but we now need to upgrade on ander

Pity as I quite like the lad buts that's football

Unread 06-11-2017, 09:38 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Can I ask in all seriousness given that one of the moans of the fickle @#%&!s on here is that he's likely to get sent off, what exactly he was supposed to do here? Elbow or kick him so he'd put him down? Still can't believe the ref just stood and watched it btw.

Criticism of him this season is £#%&!ing ludicrous, he's had a rough run but he was better than Pogba for most of last year and not just by a bit either, I don't really understand why Pogba or Fellaini can wander about the pitch as they wish but Herrera has to stay in line with Matic, although I suppose the standard of the opposition increasing has something to do with it. It's shit to watch either way.

Unread 06-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Can I ask in all seriousness given that one of the moans of the fickle @#%&!s on here is that he's likely to get sent off, what exactly he was supposed to do here? Elbow or kick him so he'd put him down? Still can't believe the ref just stood and watched it btw.

Criticism of him this season is £#%&!ing ludicrous, he's had a rough run but he was better than Pogba for most of last year and not just by a bit either, I don't really understand why Pogba or Fellaini can wander about the pitch as they wish but Herrera has to stay in line with Matic, although I suppose the standard of the opposition increasing has something to do with it. It's shit to watch either way.
Swift reverse flick to the nads?

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Relative to his status with fans, one of the biggest frauds to play for United
Not sure if Anderson will ever be beaten on that score tbh?

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:56 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Schweinsteiger and Falcao did £#%&! all yet seemed inexplicably popular

At least Anderson knew how to take a penalty

Unread 08-11-2017, 11:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Anderson took and scored a penalty in the European Cup final you complete fanny

Unread 09-11-2017, 12:35 AM
utd99

Herrera must know he’s doing four fifths of £#%&! all in these games.

Unread 09-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Crumps

His first touch and accuracy shooting were excellent. God knows what has happened. His first touch always had him out of trouble and was placed perfectly to lay it off. Just a f***er this season that the one player we couldn’t afford to get injured is the one with the longest lay off. Getting Lukaku, then not bringing in the winger too and Pereira going on loan when he would have got games no worries. Luck with injuries plays such a part in it, not having a player to carry the ball in midfield has ruined us. Get Pogback and get shit going again.

Unread 09-11-2017, 02:10 AM
ryanMUFC

Don't remember anyone calling him out when we signed him.
Closed Thread