Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Average lump with a nose for goal.
Thought youd left ? Been quiet pal

Old 05-11-2017, 08:44 PM
sa7

He's playing like a f***ing wimp.

Bully the centre halves or at least let them know they're in a scrap. He's like frigging Lenny in Of Mice & Men. A massive unit with a timid temperament.

Get nasty and start using your God given attributes to your advantage.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He's playing like a f***ing wimp.

Bully the centre halves or at least let them know they're in a scrap. He's like frigging Lenny in Of Mice & Men. A massive unit with a timid temperament.

Get nasty and start using your God given attributes to your advantage.
The game plan needs him to be drogba. The ball needs to stick to him, yet he has the ball control of a brick wall.
Might excel in a United side with giggs and Beckham but he's struggling in the 8 man defensive set up.

Old 06-11-2017, 09:43 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
The game plan needs him to be drogba. The ball needs to stick to him, yet he has the ball control of a brick wall.
Might excel in a United side with giggs and Beckham but he's struggling in the 8 man defensive set up.
We played with 3 actual defenders yesterday.

I'm sorry but when your getting bullied by the likes of McNair and Christensen then it's clear for all to see your not good enough to play for United.

He's Fellaini all over again.

Old 06-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Yeah, Drogba and Hughes were a couple of one offs. :lazlo:

To expect the same from Lukaku is wishful thinking.

Hopefully he gets better at it, and hopefully we don't require him to play like that too often.

Old 06-11-2017, 11:35 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Get in the sea you wibbling shithouse

That just really tickled me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Thought youd left ? Been quiet pal
Bad result you say?

Old 06-11-2017, 12:44 PM
The taste of syphillis

Second touch is a tackle etc

Never seen someone so big get bullied off the ball so easily by smaller players.

Never thought I'd be looking forward to a 37 year old paceless cruciate victim coming in to lead the line.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:46 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of syphillis View Post
Second touch is a tackle etc

Never seen someone so big get bullied off the ball so easily by smaller players.

Never thought I'd be looking forward to a 37 year old paceless cruciate victim coming in to lead the line.
The players had a simple job (keep us in it until he came back) and they've bottled it.

I'd be open to idea of him returning to training and kicking f*** out of them.

Love Zlatan. I worry when we're left with "Red Rom"

Old 06-11-2017, 01:16 PM
suedeshoes

Someone called it right on here the other day. 'Romelu Heskey'.