United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 06-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Zorg

I guarantee every single one of those West Ham fans thought Moyes was treated badly at United and deserved more time.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:13 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Will they give him money?

Old 06-11-2017, 12:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Moyes again?

Seriously, wtf?

Old 06-11-2017, 12:17 PM
92ToBury

Currently 2/1 to be relegated. Got to be great value if Gollum gets the gig

Old 06-11-2017, 12:25 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury View Post
Currently 2/1 to be relegated. Got to be great value if Gollum gets the gig
Tell me they'll give him money. Please.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
Moyes again?

Seriously, wtf?
I can't get my head round it at all.

Fair play to him though - he's cottoned on to a way of making himself a very wealthy man through something he's not very good at, and hasn't displayed anything other than a total inability to do for the best part of a decade. I can't help but respect that tbh.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:38 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post

Fair play to him though - he's cottoned on to a way of making himself a very wealthy man through something he's not very good at, and hasn't displayed anything other than a total inability to do for the best part of a decade. I can't help but respect that tbh.
Surely by now clubs have some kind of clause that prevents them having to pay him millions in compensation when they inevitably sack him

Old 06-11-2017, 12:41 PM
Dasilvatwins

He will get them relegated and he will say, something along the lines of the position when he took charge was difficult.

Infuriating thing here is the media will lap it up and agree with him.

I dont know if he is just really stupid or incredibly dumb. If he keeps them up , theyll say job well done, if he gets them relegated, theyll say the team he inherited was always going to go down.

Ideally west ham get dicked 3/4-0 every game, and players come out against him..

Last edited by Dasilvatwins; 06-11-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Surely by now clubs have some kind of clause that prevents them having to pay him millions in compensation when they inevitably sack him
A Sven clause?

Amazed if it doesn't exist already.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:48 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post

British managers donít get given a chance though