United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 31-10-2017, 10:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al View Post
Must be a shit terrorist to hire a truck and only kill 8 people in a city like NY(you know you are going to die or spend the rest f you life in prison)

Stick the c*** in a NY prison and let the local lags bum the c*** for the next 25 years
"And now back to the studio for the weather.."

Old 31-10-2017, 10:09 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
well, if it happens again, I will be sure to shout "f*** you, sparky" louder than whatever c*** is shouting "allahuakbaaaaaaaar!"

Old 31-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
they are generally retarded. just like their supporters and apologists.
And losers don't forget

Old 31-10-2017, 10:11 PM
ScarFace

Old 31-10-2017, 10:20 PM
armchair

“Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, apparently from Uzbekistan."

not a russian except to ignorant fat ginger racists pushing a pro-paedo/pro-isis narrative, the fat f***

Old 31-10-2017, 10:25 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
they are generally retarded. just like their supporters and apologists.

Avoiding knee jerk reactions before tarring nearly 2 billion people with the same brush and taking a moment before dropping bombs on them is neither sympathetic or supportive to terrorism

Old 31-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, apparently from Uzbekistan."

not a russian except to ignorant fat ginger racists pushing a pro-paedo/pro-isis narrative, the fat f***
"To my little friend..."

Old 31-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Bit harsh generalizing fat gingers who are pro isis tbh.

Old 31-10-2017, 10:30 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
Avoiding knee jerk reactions before tarring nearly 2 billion people with the same brush and taking a moment before dropping bombs on them is neither sympathetic or supportive to terrorism
i've no issue with the average muslim as long as they don't genuinely believe that bullshit. same with christians. They are both demented. Why are you, an atheist, sticking up for islam when if this was christianity you'd be attacking it.

Christians aren't doing many terror attacks recently.

The guy made this about religion when he shouted Allahu Akbar. Not me.

The left would want to stop being idiots and defending radical islam and attack it in the same way you attacked stupid christians. But for some reason you don't. Can you explain why you were anti-religon your whole life but ended up defending islam?

wake up

Old 31-10-2017, 10:45 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
i've no issue with the average muslim as long as they don't genuinely believe that bullshit. same with christians. They are both demented. Why are you, an atheist, sticking up for islam when if this was christianity you'd be attacking it.

Christians aren't doing many terror attacks recently.

The guy made this about religion when he shouted Allahu Akbar. Not me.

The left would want to stop being idiots and defending radical islam and attack it in the same way you attacked stupid christians. But for some reason you don't. Can you explain why you were anti-religon your whole life but ended up defending islam?

wake up

No time for the bearded nutters and as you pointed out I've no time for the judeo christian nutters either but kneejerk reactions and dehumanising people after an attack only results in lost civil liberties and big profits for Lockheed Martin.

If it was a bearded nutter and we don't know yet,then I fail to see how either of these outcomes helps stop terrorism.