Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Maybe they stepped back from Mbappe on the proviso PSG played ball over Neymar

Old 09-11-2017, 04:37 PM
n48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Real Madrid donít have unlimited money though do they? Could they afford £200m?

Old 30-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Poop

Dragged apart again last night (him and Cavani) over an awarded penalty kick. Cavani missed it and Neymar had to be kissed and cuddled by Thiago and Pastore, so upset he was

Poisonous little shit.

Old 30-11-2017, 03:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Dragged apart again last night (him and Cavani) over an awarded penalty kick. Cavani missed it and Neymar had to be kissed and cuddled by Thiago and Pastore, so upset he was

Poisonous little shit.
Proper horrible little bastard. I imagine his antics were just laughed at at Barca, as Messi was even worse, probably why he wanted to leave.

Old 25-01-2018, 10:01 AM
TheFatGoth

Not played 5 games in a row all season.

Hearing he's gonna take a paycut and join Madrid in the summer.

Old 25-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Poor bastard
Might set up a gofundme.

Old 25-01-2018, 10:39 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Well read. I read it, too.

Old 25-01-2018, 01:48 PM
windy waffles

Neymar and Ronaldo will be swapping next year nqat. I think PSG would sell Neymar if they know they can replace him with Ronaldo. Just shows that Neymar was too much of a pussy to force the move to Madrid he obviously wants.

Old 25-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Neymar and Ronaldo will be swapping next year nqat. I think PSG would sell Neymar if they know they can replace him with Ronaldo. Just shows that Neymar was too much of a pussy to force the move to Madrid he obviously wants.
Don't think Barcelona would have allowed that in this day and age

Old 25-01-2018, 01:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Don't think Barcelona would have allowed that in this day and age
Don't think they could've done anything had Madrid paid the release fee. That said, I doubt Madrid could drop £200m on one player in one fell swoop..