Old 30-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Sparky***

Can't wait for that.

Old 30-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Can't wait for that.
Have mixed thoughts. I thought the ending to the first game was perfect, the character arc probably the finest I have ever experienced in this medium. Did not think it needed to be continued but yeah, I want to play it. It will be very difficult for them to match the narrative impact of the first but there are certainly game play elements they could improve upon, combat, enemy AI, perhaps more freedom of movement, slightly larger playable areas.

Hope it is great, sells in huge numbers and kicks the industry out of it's obsession with huge, bland open world games. Give me a tight 12-16 hour gem ahead of all this bland grind-ware.

Old 30-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian View Post
Have mixed thoughts. I thought the ending to the first game was perfect, the character arc probably the finest I have ever experienced in this medium. Did not think it needed to be continued but yeah, I want to play it. It will be very difficult for them to match the narrative impact of the first but there are certainly game play elements they could improve upon, combat, enemy AI, perhaps more freedom of movement, slightly larger playable areas.

Hope it is great, sells in huge numbers and kicks the industry out of it's obsession with huge, bland open world games. Give me a tight 12-16 hour gem ahead of all this bland grind-ware.
amen

Old 30-10-2017, 10:42 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Wow. Brutal

Old 30-10-2017, 10:44 PM
armchair

some of the graphics look amazing then others look shit.

Old 31-10-2017, 07:40 AM
waynes ear's

Still havent played the first one

Old 31-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Still havent played the first one
I'd be straight on it then.

I remember the first one wasn't too impressive at the start. But in terms of storyline it's probably the best I can remember. It feels like a high quality film and the violence and tension is top notch.

The dlc was amazing too.

The only thing I would be worried about with this sequel is the tendency for post apocalypse stories to develop these silly obscure religious factions.

She mentions apostate in this and I'm a bit worried.

Just let me bust some dereks with bricks across the bonce no?