United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 29-10-2017, 06:53 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
trump isn't far right
I think Trump is playing a blinder for the US on the international stage but thatís for the other thread.

From the start where he called out the bullshit on selling arms to Taiwan but not taking a congratulatory call, his actions are pretty impressive FOR THE AMERICANS.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:55 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
trump isn't far right
Give over. There maybe nuances within his policies that could be interpreted in a number of ways - but to generalise because thatís what I was doing - heís almost exclusively right wing and has surrounded himself with the most right wing advisors he possibly could do.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:57 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post
Give over. There maybe nuances within his policies that could be interpreted in a number of ways - but to generalise because thatís what I was doing - heís almost exclusively right wing and has surrounded himself with the most right wing advisors he possibly could do.
you said he was far right. he's not.

he could've easily run as a democrat. I could post videos of every one of his policies but spoken by a democrat.

every single one.

and he is less of a hawk than most democrats.

snowden hates trump but is living in russia btw. would he be more or less of a russian agent than assange?

Old 29-10-2017, 07:10 PM
red in cumbria

Strongly rumoured that Trump used to *be* a Democrat, in fact

Old 29-10-2017, 07:28 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
you said he was far right. he's not.

he could've easily run as a democrat. I could post videos of every one of his policies but spoken by a democrat.

every single one.

and he is less of a hawk than most democrats.

snowden hates trump but is living in russia btw. would he be more or less of a russian agent than assange?
read something somewhere last week where a reporter asked some American stoodents what they thought of various policies......but did a switcheroo.....attributed Obama's policies to Trump and vice versa......

you can guess what happened

complete carnage of opinions

Old 29-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless View Post
read something somewhere last week where a reporter asked some American stoodents what they thought of various policies......but did a switcheroo.....attributed Obama's policies to Trump and vice versa......

you can guess what happened

complete carnage of opinions
Wouldn't be surprised.

Got a link to that btw?

Old 29-10-2017, 07:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Wouldn't be surprised.

Got a link to that btw?
i think he's probably talking about telling students about bernie's tax plan but it being trump's plan

haven't watched it

Old 29-10-2017, 07:42 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Wouldn't be surprised.

Got a link to that btw?
This is for the Saw photo of Bellers girlfriend

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/2...-campus-reform

Old 29-10-2017, 08:13 PM
denis lawless

Quote: