United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 29-10-2017, 05:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Default Julian Assange

Hmmmm...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...nholy-alliance

Old 29-10-2017, 05:58 PM
armchair

a hero.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:28 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
a hero.
Indeed, to the right wing.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:33 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post
Indeed, to the right wing.
yes he should only leak stuff about republicans then he'd be cool. leak shit about the dems and he's a russian agent.

wasn't he a hero when he was leaking about the gulf war and abu ghraib - that was bush stuff and the left loved it. leak anything about dems and they are wondering if a drone strike is possible.

i f***ing hate the left now. worst hypocrites ever.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:34 PM
Cream

Not read, cooking, also it's the Guardian.

Quote:
In these post-truth times, journalists are fighting the equivalent of a firestorm with a bottle of water and a wet hankie. We desperately need help. We need public pressure. We need parliament to step up and start asking proper questions. There may be innocent answers to all these questions. Letís please just ask them.
This reminds me of something I saw today...

She goes on to demand that Congress start asking questions, etc.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:41 PM
red in cumbria

Never trusted him, its now clear that I was right not to.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
yes he should only leak stuff about republicans then he'd be cool. leak shit about the dems and he's a russian agent.

wasn't he a hero when he was leaking about the gulf war and abu ghraib - that was bush stuff and the left loved it. leak anything about dems and they are wondering if a drone strike is possible.

i f***ing hate the left now. worst hypocrites ever.
And I hate the far right. Farage ffs, trump, bannon - those types. Absolutely f***ing mental. Anyone who associates with them or assists their cause is a grade a f***ing c***.

Old 29-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by my name is keith View Post
and i hate the far right. Farage ffs, trump, bannon - those types. Absolutely f***ing mental. Anyone who associates with them or assists their cause is a grade a f***ing c***.
9/11

Old 29-10-2017, 06:45 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post
And I hate the far right. Farage ffs, trump, bannon - those types. Absolutely f***ing mental. Anyone who associates with them or assists their cause is a grade a f***ing c***.
trump isn't far right

Old 29-10-2017, 06:50 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
trump isn't far right
Not far wrong on some subjects eithershut up