Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
He's nowhere near as good as Park.
This

Old 28-10-2017, 01:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
His lack of composure and technique for that chance at the end was embarrassing.
He has scored some cracking goals in the past though, I don't think even 99'ers can take that away from him.

Old 28-10-2017, 01:38 PM
AK14

Good player to bring on if you want a player to stretch a side and chase down loose balls

Pops up with the odd important goal too.

Old 28-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Billy Redface

Oh we like Park in retrospect do We?

f***ing slated when he was here

He's as good in terms of ability, but Park was smarter.

He did well when he came on today, i thought. Both he and martial caused more problems as spurs became tired.

Of that Martial/Rashford switcheroo. The better combination seems to be Rashford knackering out their defenders and then Martial - a little more subtle and clinical - taking advantage.

Delighted that Martial has a significant sub goal to his name this season. He worked really hard too

The good Tony turned up today.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:18 PM
TheFatGoth

Park is probably the worst united player to make over 150 appearances for the club

Old 28-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle View Post
His lack of composure and technique for that chance at the end was embarrassing.
Was like someone from the crowd had pitch invaded and had a shot on goal.

Absolute shitc***.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Park is probably the worst united player to make over 150 appearances for the club
Thank you for that opinion, which I will treat with as much respect as I do all of the others.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:48 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
He has scored some cracking goals in the past though, I don't think even 99'ers can take that away from him.
Iíd rather he chipped in with a dozen scruffy goals a season than two great goals against Wigan in the third round of the league cup and one worldy at Wembley tbh. His cross for Lukaku was good; his one on one was horrendous. At the moment thatís who Jesse Lingard is. Not good enough, sorry.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Harri Jaffa

Pretty decent player to bring on imho (lingard that is)

Feel much more confident bringing lingard on to win a game than Park...

Old 28-10-2017, 04:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Pretty decent player to bring on imho (lingard that is)

Feel much more confident bringing lingard on to win a game than Park...
Yeah, because heís won so many games for us in the past...

Go outside and take a deep breath mate.