Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He's nowhere near as good as Park.
This

Old 28-10-2017, 01:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
His lack of composure and technique for that chance at the end was embarrassing.
He has scored some cracking goals in the past though, I don't think even 99'ers can take that away from him.

Old 28-10-2017, 01:38 PM
AK14

Good player to bring on if you want a player to stretch a side and chase down loose balls

Pops up with the odd important goal too.

Old 28-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Billy Redface

Oh we like Park in retrospect do We?

f***ing slated when he was here

He's as good in terms of ability, but Park was smarter.

He did well when he came on today, i thought. Both he and martial caused more problems as spurs became tired.

Of that Martial/Rashford switcheroo. The better combination seems to be Rashford knackering out their defenders and then Martial - a little more subtle and clinical - taking advantage.

Delighted that Martial has a significant sub goal to his name this season. He worked really hard too

The good Tony turned up today.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:18 PM
TheFatGoth

Park is probably the worst united player to make over 150 appearances for the club

Old 28-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
His lack of composure and technique for that chance at the end was embarrassing.
Was like someone from the crowd had pitch invaded and had a shot on goal.

Absolute shitc***.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Park is probably the worst united player to make over 150 appearances for the club
Thank you for that opinion, which I will treat with as much respect as I do all of the others.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:48 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He has scored some cracking goals in the past though, I don't think even 99'ers can take that away from him.
Iíd rather he chipped in with a dozen scruffy goals a season than two great goals against Wigan in the third round of the league cup and one worldy at Wembley tbh. His cross for Lukaku was good; his one on one was horrendous. At the moment thatís who Jesse Lingard is. Not good enough, sorry.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Harri Jaffa

Pretty decent player to bring on imho (lingard that is)

Feel much more confident bringing lingard on to win a game than Park...

Old 28-10-2017, 04:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Pretty decent player to bring on imho (lingard that is)

Feel much more confident bringing lingard on to win a game than Park...
Yeah, because heís won so many games for us in the past...

Go outside and take a deep breath mate.