United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 27-10-2017, 03:25 PM
plopborsky

Default Sherri Papini Kidnapp Case

Calling KOPPAS to the thread

something aint right with this one folks

"The sheriff’s office also revealed in a Wednesday press release that Papini and a male acquaintance from Michigan were involved in a “online/texting relationship.” Jackson would not specify whether or not it was romantic.
“The text messages went back several months to days before her disappearance,” says Jackson. “It was a prior contact that she had years before. Somebody she met and kept in contact with. A male acquaintance she was talking with through texting.”
Jackson says the acquaintance had visited California — but not Redding — days before Papini went missing, adding that “there is no indication they met up. That is why we went back to Michigan and ruled out” that the acquaintance was involved."

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...ing_Newsletter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-released.html

Old 27-10-2017, 03:37 PM
armchair

Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Hillary Clinton

Old 27-10-2017, 03:46 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Hillary Clinton

I don't believe those pictures simple because the eyebrows are so different. How could two women look at each other and agree on the other one looking so good/bad?

I am on to something here......

https://www.reddit.com/r/thepapinis/...ys_before_sps/

"It sounds like an old boyfriend who got in touch with her again recently, or she reached out to him, and they began rekindling their old relationship. Then she blew him off for whatever reason when he came to visit.

"Are you thinking this guy was involved with her disappearance because she blew him off?
I think he blew her off.
I highly doubt he was a real boyfriend from the past. We have a pretty good timeline of who she has been with in the last 7 years and if he was a boyfriend then Sherri has some explaining to do! Sherri has her 1st marriage and then strait to Keith. Before that she was shaking up with a guy that was from CA, and he wasn’t even close to being a Dr.
This sounds like someone she may have had contact with for several years from a dating site or something of that capacity. "

Last edited by plopborsky; 27-10-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Old 27-10-2017, 03:54 PM
waynes ear's

alanis morrisette and iggy pop form superkidnapping group combo