United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music
Reply
 
Old 27-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Not my bag but sounds pretty slick. The lyrics though... f*** me. Liam Gallagher solo material bad. If you need a brass section for live gigs I can hook you up. We're not cheap
 
Old 27-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc View Post
Cream - maybe you could rework some lyrics for this based on your IRL experiences for Clarkie's band?

https://youtu.be/2fg7w49UnGA
I saw a mouse...

WHERE??
 
Old 27-10-2017, 09:17 PM
sa7
 
Default

FWIW I thought it was pretty good btw.

I'd rep you for having the nuts to post it but I must spread some around etc
 
Old 27-10-2017, 09:25 PM
armchair
 
Default

It's decent. It's the vocals, lyrics and lack of a really good hook is the issue.

Also not sure Skyhook is a great name for a band.
 
Old 27-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
It's decent. It's the vocals, lyrics and lack of a really good hook is the issue.

Also not sure Skyhook is a great name for a band.
Tbf, I could post the best song in the world on here and I'd be ripped to shreds

As I said, it's cool if you don't like it. Plenty of music posted here or played on the radio I don't like. It's just a matter of taste. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. You're all entitled to your view.

I just appreciate people taking the time to give it a listen so thanks
 
Old 27-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
Tbf, I could post the best song in the world on here and I'd be ripped to shreds

As I said, it's cool if you don't like it. Plenty of music posted here or played on the radio I don't like. It's just a matter of taste. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. You're all entitled to your view.

I just appreciate people taking the time to give it a listen so thanks
That's really selfish tbh mate.

The clicks and likes are more important..been a lot of lads with some good advice here.

Lyrics are holding you back...
 
Old 27-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
That's really selfish tbh mate.

The clicks and likes are more important..been a lot of lads with some good advice here.

Lyrics are holding you back...
I never said I was ignoring what was said.

Just said I'm not offended and that everyone is entitled to their view

And as someone who always dreamed of playing music, I can tell you here and now, I live in a town where people would rather I die of a long painful disease than play guitar so, I genuinely do appreciate anyone giving it a listen.
 
Old 28-10-2017, 10:41 AM
n48
 
Thumbs up

Decent, bit like Gun. Would do well in Scotland.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: FAO Everyone (Need A Favour)
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Someone do me a favour... elhombre Main Forum 8 30-08-2014 03:08 PM
Could someone do us a favour please Fuzzy Dunlop Gaming 11 23-02-2009 02:40 PM
can someone do ME a favour...... believe Main Forum 33 14-09-2007 08:12 PM
can someone do me a favour... lex_talionis Football 117 14-09-2007 05:58 AM
A favour to ask Whalefish Main Forum 2 14-06-2007 01:49 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.