United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 24-10-2017, 07:44 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
That wasn't what he said.

Either watch the whole thing and then form an opinion or watch a little bit and form an opinion. I guess it's up to you, but watching a fraction of a video then forming the same opinion, then feeling like even though you didn't feel you had time to watch the whole video you did have time to argue about the video you haven't watched is odd...
Rattled...

Old 24-10-2017, 07:57 PM
TheFatGoth

Gary Neville did 9/11

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/2388563.stm

Old 24-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Lok

Quote:
That was one of the points in the tv series black mirror. As soon as something is online and replicated then it's more obvious if you remove it. Which is absolutely true as you know

Old 24-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Zorg

Can't believe they formulated such a detailed, well-planned conspiracy, yet never thought to paint the grey military planes with United Airlines colours/logos...

Old 24-10-2017, 09:17 PM
King Eric

I was a day off when this occurred and saw it all live. At first it was reported that they thought two small planes had hit each other and gone into one tower, which is completely wrong. From that moment on ALL CAMERAS were viewing the scene and I remember it clearly a news guy saying, whatís this plane, or that plane doing, or going and it just flew into the other tower. It was as clear as day, a proper passenger plane and it was exactly then they and everyone knew it was a terrorist attack. Iíve watched the video and the coverage is rubbish, far inferior to what I saw at the moment it happened. Also, what about all the passengers on the plane? Their relatives? Just how have they got round this? It says there were nearly 300 passengers, which they say is a low figure, but really high to cover all of them and their relatives up. Or, are we saying these passengers never existed, never any interviews from relatives? Iím sure I saw them if I recall correctly. Just seems way, way, way, too far fetched to me, just how it all could be arranged is beyond belief.

Old 24-10-2017, 09:21 PM
ScarFace

Tower 7 video close up...

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1508134949580.webm

Old 24-10-2017, 10:50 PM
jem

don't know about conspiracy theories, but following the reporter just doing his job through the wfc winter garden past a restaurant I sat in about once a week was either cool or unnerving.

hard to watch any of it without thinking "awesome" and "really? you couldn't think of any better questions than: so what do you think?"

Old 24-10-2017, 11:10 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric View Post
I was a day off when this occurred and saw it all live. At first it was reported that they thought two small planes had hit each other and gone into one tower, which is completely wrong. From that moment on ALL CAMERAS were viewing the scene and I remember it clearly a news guy saying, whatís this plane, or that plane doing, or going and it just flew into the other tower. It was as clear as day, a proper passenger plane and it was exactly then they and everyone knew it was a terrorist attack. Iíve watched the video and the coverage is rubbish, far inferior to what I saw at the moment it happened. Also, what about all the passengers on the plane? Their relatives? Just how have they got round this? It says there were nearly 300 passengers, which they say is a low figure, but really high to cover all of them and their relatives up. Or, are we saying these passengers never existed, never any interviews from relatives? Iím sure I saw them if I recall correctly. Just seems way, way, way, too far fetched to me, just how it all could be arranged is beyond belief.
"This is King Eric, reporting for Reuters, New York...parklife"

Old 25-10-2017, 07:42 AM
lindelof

Quote:
So it's nearly 9/11 again. Below is footage that nobody wanted you to see twice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=djKIlXz8WJs

Terrifying stuff

The majority of this stuff is on a DVD which was meant to be a documentary about the NY Fire Department and they were filming in the days before and during the attack. The guy (French film maker) even managed to capture the only shot of the first plane hitting which is the one you see in this video. T

To say they don't want you to see it twice is ridiculous as it's on general release and even I own it.

Old 25-10-2017, 07:48 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
That wasn't what he said.

Either watch the whole thing and then form an opinion or watch a little bit and form an opinion. I guess it's up to you, but watching a fraction of a video then forming the same opinion, then feeling like even though you didn't feel you had time to watch the whole video you did have time to argue about the video you haven't watched is odd...
I have watched so many of these bullshit CTist videos that i'm not prepared to waste anymore of my life on them. Is there any chance you can just summarise the main points please? If you could also include references to source material which is anything other than more youtube videos that would be great as well.