United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 24-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default 9/11 thread

So it's nearly 9/11 again. Below is footage that nobody wanted you to see twice.


Terrifying stuff

Last edited by Harri Jaffa; 24-10-2017 at 05:53 PM.
 
Old 24-10-2017, 05:51 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
So it's nearly 9/11 again. Below is footage that nobody wanted you to see twice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuBRDNkvJpo

Terrifying stuff


Other important videos to consider are:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
eh?
 
Old 24-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean View Post
eh?
Stolen Stewart lee joke...
 
Old 24-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

So now they weren't commercial airlines

Anyone asked the families that lost loved ones on these planes ?
 
Old 24-10-2017, 05:57 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
Stolen Stewart lee joke...
Rather watch falling man than read that joke again
 
Old 24-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
So now they weren't commercial airlines

Anyone asked the families that lost loved ones on these planes ?
2 planes. 3 buildings. Destroyed in exactly the same way.

I have no idea if they were or weren't commercial airlines. This is just a collection of rarely seen footage
 
Old 24-10-2017, 06:10 PM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
So now they weren't commercial airlines

Anyone asked the families that lost loved ones on these planes ?
9/11 conspiracy theories are the worst sort of conspiracy theory

The only I believe is about the death of David Kelly. Not a chance did he kill himself
 
Old 24-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
2 planes. 3 buildings. Destroyed in exactly the same way.

I have no idea if they were or weren't commercial airlines. This is just a collection of rarely seen footage
It's f***ing disrespectful to the families that have lost loved ones to say that they weren't on planes...
 
Old 24-10-2017, 06:18 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times View Post
9/11 conspiracy theories are the worst sort of conspiracy theory

The only I believe is about the death of David Kelly. Not a chance did he kill himself
The question of how they have kept such a vast undertaking secret for so long has never really been answered satisfactorily.

Especially since the Dubya regime was, as we all remember, so ruthlessly competent and never ever leaked about anything
 
Old 24-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times View Post
9/11 conspiracy theories are the worst sort of conspiracy theory

The only I believe is about the death of David Kelly. Not a chance did he kill himself
Watch this


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
It's f***ing disrespectful to the families that have lost loved ones to say that they weren't on planes...
Give over
Reply
Thread Tools
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.