United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 30-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Absolutely off his face that guy
That whole scene made it worthwhile seeing at the cinema. The scream from the back and the faces on the middle aged couple next to me were absolute gold.

Old 30-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
That whole scene made it worthwhile seeing at the cinema. The scream from the back and the faces on the middle aged couple next to me were absolute gold.

"Oooo I like that Vince Vaughan, let's watch this"

Old 30-10-2017, 04:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Disagree about the fight scenes. Thought they were well choreographed and deliberately slow - he is just a big guy so it's all a bit cumbersome, lethargic. Suited the rest of the film very well. Bourne esque action would have been ridiculous
Disagree. They were poor, all they needed was Vaughn to start counting his steps

Decent film with a good story though. Just the fight scenes let it down a bit for me

Last edited by AK14; 30-10-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Old 30-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Disagree about the fight scenes. Thought they were well choreographed and deliberately slow - he is just a big guy so it's all a bit cumbersome, lethargic. Suited the rest of the film very well. Bourne esque action would have been ridiculous
agreed with this.

the korean doctor was one sick idea tbh. I was horrified with that

Old 30-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
agreed with this.

the korean doctor was one sick idea tbh. I was horrified with that
The best was his reaction to the change in plan

Some great comedic moments

Old 30-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Well you are wrong

Quote:
The best was his reaction to the change in plan

Some great comedic moments
Didn't really get the comedy with this tbh , then again I'd been in the pub since 12.30

Old 30-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness View Post
Didn't really get the comedy with this tbh , then again I'd been in the pub since 12.30
I probably wouldn't have laughed had I watched it on my own tbh

Old 30-10-2017, 05:47 PM
armchair

Quote:
Read about his next project with Mad Mel?
Yeah. Poor old mel didn't realise only paedophilia is excusable by hollywood if you are drunk not antisemitism.

Old 31-10-2017, 07:33 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness View Post
Was ok . Thought the fight scenes were too staged and very slow . Also hes not very muscley hes just tall .

Clearly the bit about shooting the two Mexicans was stupidity at its highest level.

Should have walked away .
cheers kermode