United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 21-10-2017, 07:05 AM
Poop

Because it looks better for his Instagram updates.

Old 21-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Why is he in the US for his 'recovery'.
Dunno but the manager's comments make sense now. Get the feeling he'd prefer for Poggers to be training in Manchester under club medical supervision.

Wants power over medical matters written into his contract, according to Castles.

Old 21-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Dunno but the manager's comments make sense now. Get the feeling he'd prefer for Poggers to be training in Manchester under club medical supervision.

Wants power over medical matters written into his contract, according to Castles.
So Jose is moaning about medical control after moaning about Pogba training extra sessions...

Pogba, Instagram and Jose, taking our club to hell in a hand cart...

Pathetic.

Can we just play football ?

Old 21-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

He's in the US???

Wtf. This f***ing guy.

He's more interested in having a good time than working hard for the cause.

I thought he loved manchester?

Old 21-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
So Jose is moaning about medical control after moaning about Pogba training extra sessions...

Pogba, Instagram and Jose, taking our club to hell in a hand cart...

Pathetic.

Can we just play football ?
I know you’ve grown a beard, but can you just f***ing grow up?

Tart.

Old 21-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
I know you’ve grown a beard, but can you just f***ing grow up?

Tart.
Very obscure reference to the beard. What's the logic?

Old 21-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Sparky***

Alvaro Morata back for Chelsea today.

Done his hamstring 3 weeks after Pogba did.

Old 21-10-2017, 10:38 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Alvaro Morata back for Chelsea today.

Done his hamstring 3 weeks after Pogba did.
Maybe 'done his hamstring' is a generic term that doesn't necessarily denote the severity of the injury, but I could be wrong (however unlikely that maybe)

Old 21-10-2017, 11:40 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post

Is it actually true?

I'm staggered if our injured players are allowed to swan off round the world with impunity.

They should be at OUR training ground, working with OUR staff, getting fit to play for OUR team as soon as possible ffs.

Old 21-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7 View Post
Is it actually true?

I'm staggered if our injured players are allowed to swan off round the world with impunity.

They should be at OUR training ground, working with OUR staff, getting fit to play for OUR team as soon as possible ffs.
Jose is pissed about it.

Not sure how true this is but apparently he was heard ranting about it to a geordie friend of his who works at the hotel Jose lives in.