United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Old 19-10-2017, 02:49 PM
bobbledinho
 
Default

Don't confuse the man.

PS4.
PS+ subscription (to play online and also gives a him 3 or 4 free games a month)
HD TV

Fifa 18
Lego games

Done.
 
Old 19-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Avoid buying a ton of lego games. As soon as they get on line with their mates they outgrow the kids stuff. Fifa and Cod.
 
Old 19-10-2017, 02:51 PM
bobbledinho
 
Default

He'd love No Man Sky.
 
Old 19-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Don't confuse the man.

PS4.
PS+ subscription (to play online and also gives a him 3 or 4 free games a month)
HD TV

Fifa 18
Lego games

Done.
Thanks Bobbs - they have confused me. I just came here for confirmation that the PS4 was the way forward. I don't actually want him attached to a screen all day - which I fear is the danger of the Switch - what with it being so flexible. I may check his mate's parents arent going rogue this Christmas, but otherwise I think it's the PS4.
 
Old 19-10-2017, 02:58 PM
forwardirektion
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
He'd love No Man Sky.
f*** off
 
Old 19-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Thanks Bobbs - they have confused me. I just came here for confirmation that the PS4 was the way forward. I don't actually want him attached to a screen all day - which I fear is the danger of the Switch - what with it being so flexible. I may check his mate's parents arent going rogue this Christmas, but otherwise I think it's the PS4.
It's not. You want the PS4 Pro. He'll HATE you if you don't get him that
 
Old 19-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
It's not. You want the PS4 Pro. He'll HATE you if you don't get him that
What's the bloody Pro!?!
 
Old 19-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

COD is for over 18s Throw. #SafetyDads
 
Old 19-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
COD is for over 18s Throw. #SafetyDads
I know about COD and GTA. But I could quite feasibly be tricked into buying something completely unsuitable, such is my naivety around the subject.
 
Old 19-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Chorlton74
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Don't confuse the man.

PS4.
PS+ subscription (to play online and also gives a him 3 or 4 free games a month)
HD TV

Fifa 18
Lego games

Done.
what this fella said. my lad loves the lego games. he's 7. throw in crash bandicoot and everybody's golf. winner.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Games consoles
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
next gen consoles thenorthwillriseagain Gaming 1294 24-02-2014 03:43 PM
which consoles have you owned in your lifetime thenorthwillriseagain Gaming 40 16-02-2011 06:28 PM
20% off ALL Consoles at Sainsburys ScholesScoresGoals2 Gaming 1 10-11-2009 01:54 PM
What game consoles Prideofalleurope Gaming 8 28-02-2007 11:23 AM
Which consoles have you owned? Johnny Golden Gaming 30 07-01-2007 12:32 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.