Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
The reactions ffs.

There's about 10 years worth of gifs in there tbh

Old 18-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc View Post
Not looking at that vid, but I fell asleep last night in front of the telly and woke up exactly when it was happening, not very nice.

For anyone interested, There was a good documentary (been on all week) about the rivalry between the Celtics and Lakers on BT sport before this. I don't know the first thing about basketball, but it was very good.
Sounds riveting.

Old 18-10-2017, 02:29 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post

There's about 10 years worth of gifs in there tbh

Old 18-10-2017, 03:05 PM
HollowmanVIII

Tough viewing. First game of the season, with a new team, 6 minutes in that happens

As a neutral I was looking forward to Cavs/Celtics rivalry in the East this season.

Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.

Old 18-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Sandman

Old 18-10-2017, 03:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII View Post
Tough viewing. First game of the season, with a new team, 6 minutes in that happens

As a neutral I was looking forward to Cavs/Celtics rivalry in the East this season.

Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.
Was there really going to be a rivalry though? I know ESPN were trying their very best to make it one, but C's haven't got the depth imo

Can't see past the Cavs for the east again tbh, where as I could see the C's slipping up in the playoffs anyway tbh?

West on the other hand...

Rockets and OKC can hopefully challenge the warriors.

Old 18-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Cream

Is it true that the Warriors are better than the mid 90's Bulls?

Old 18-10-2017, 03:26 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Not for me.

Old 18-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII View Post
https://youtu.be/fRe-AdlD4uQ

First game with his new team as well. Horrible.
f***ing state of those pricks after it happened.

"run away"

Old 18-10-2017, 03:48 PM
HollowmanVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Was there really going to be a rivalry though? I know ESPN were trying their very best to make it one, but C's haven't got the depth imo

Can't see past the Cavs for the east again tbh, where as I could see the C's slipping up in the playoffs anyway tbh?

West on the other hand...

Rockets and OKC can hopefully challenge the warriors.
It had the potential but now we’ll never know. Annoying that LeBron will cake walk it to another finals though. Can’t see them beating the Warriors in the finals, they were too much last season.

OKC look good on paper but not sure Melo, George and Westbrook will work, lot of people who like to handle the ball there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Not for me either, but they are certainly on the right path.