United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music

Old 18-10-2017, 05:59 AM
Crumps

Massively inoffensive imo. Preferred it when he was working with Grime artists. Hes cracked the mainstream sings along for birds thing on both sides of the Atlantic so hell be richer than god by the time hes finished.
Is impressive.

Old 18-10-2017, 06:37 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
f***ing hell He's not even subtle.
the no scrubs one, fair enough, but some of these are tenuous. you stole my vibe. you went from c to g to d. thief! f*** off. in other news, paper lace to sue rem.

Old 19-10-2017, 10:00 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

My wife f***ing loves his stuff. His first album I could sort of see the appeal of, he actually sounded like he was singing about stuff that he cared about, I would never call myself a fan but I didn't instantly reach for the off button. but his last album was absolutely f***ing appalling, like Paul Simon, Toploader and The Lighthouse Family had a "The Fly" style accident in a teleporter in which only the blandestt material survived and made a record.

Old 19-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
the no scrubs one, fair enough, but some of these are tenuous. you stole my vibe. you went from c to g to d. thief! f*** off. in other news, paper lace to sue rem.
i've been through the whole paper lace back catalog and i can't find anything that sounds rem like ... i think you just made that up...

Old 19-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Cream

Has this c*** contracted a flesh eating bug yet? Just 8 fingers, two thumbs and some vocal cords pls.

Old 19-10-2017, 04:59 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Has this c*** contracted a flesh eating bug yet? Just 8 fingers, two thumbs and some vocal cords pls.
And his stupid ginger ooh I'm alternative look at me I can't be bothered shaving f***ing beard

Old 19-10-2017, 06:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
i've been through the whole paper lace back catalog and i can't find anything that sounds rem like ... i think you just made that up...
Don't think that would have taken too long tbf.

Old 20-10-2017, 06:43 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
Saw them at the Golden Garter once. Had trout n chips.

Old 20-10-2017, 06:46 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Saw them at the Golden Garter once. Had trout n chips.
Top venue

Saw tommy cooper there

Old 20-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Top venue

Saw tommy cooper there
Gammon n chips?

Old boss went nearly every night. Convinced theyd get Frank signed up for a night.